EARPLUGS ????

ya could wear earmuffs and look err real cool!! lol

Or one of these, much cooler!

trooper-hat1.gif

ive already got a problem with my hearing n ive only been to a few small raves ...although sayin tht i got jumped nd smacked round the head wiv a pole nd a bushammer so tht probly didnt help

your ears can protect themselves for 2 hours at over 100db. the valve probably pumps close to 140. so yea get some earplugs. Fuck all that shit about paying 160 quid for some plugs LOL. Get some ALPINE plugs for £15, they are phat ive had them for months and they do the job. The quality when u use them is crystal and cuts the noise by 20db. get them from www.chemicalrecords.co.uk

ALPLUGS.JPG

Yeah I agree completly. My Alpine ear plugs turned up from htfr.com on Wednesday and my tickets to Valve on Friday turned up today:twitch: Personaly I don't give what people think cus I read the law says in the workplace above 80db hearing protection has to made available and above 90db the boss has to make you wear it so what hapens in a rave when its like 110-120db.

any sound above 85 db cause permanent damage to your ears(clinical prove).. the law of workingplace in any country agree with that, any sound (high n low, continuos or not) above that should be blocked using ear protection, the time of exposure also have influence on it.. so what make you think in a rave of 140 db up couldn't happens? and poor bastards those who think first in their looking... its up to you to sacrifice the level of sound (not quality in most of the ear gear) or your hearing health...

get earplugs. mates got tinnutus and says its horrible. cant get to sleep with a constant ringing in his ears

I've got tinnitus....at 19...bit f*cked up. Admittidly, im not guna stop raving / drumming / mixing etc! so i got some ear plugs......http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=DFF05

I went to ram last friday with them in...& they did help abit but f*ck me my ears were burning afterwards. Personally, i wish i had got the one's without the hole in, but it depends i guess on how sensitive ur ears are....but if i were you, no matter which rave ur going to...small gig...or NYE NEC lol...i think people should wear them!

the average rave is louder than an aeroplane....and u see all those people on the runways with mahusive ear defenders on dont u ? makes u wonder why there arnt more warnings about loud gigs / raves....

at valve nites it used to say ear plugs given out on the door.. but i never saw em.. who needs em neways.. bass in ya face rox..

Yeah I agree completly. My Alpine ear plugs turned up from htfr.com on Wednesday and my tickets to Valve on Friday turned up today:twitch: Personaly I don't give what people think cus I read the law says in the workplace above 80db hearing protection has to made available and above 90db the boss has to make you wear it so what hapens in a rave when its like 110-120db.

pussy!!!
the best i eva herd valve was valve onenation at brixton acdemy in 2003.. they got the hole system in coz big arena if its a small arena.. they wont get it all in.. ive seen it bout 10 times..

ive never wore any earplugs to any rave.......

i never go to a club or concert without them. Though my hearing was still ok last time i got it checked i already got a mild case of tinnitus and i want to make shure it doesn't get any worse

Last edited:
yeah sure man....u gotta do whats right for you...i dont rave that much though tbh so im sure that the exposure once every couple of weeks will be okay :)

gotta admit it is buggin after a rave, when your ears a ringin for the next 2 days and you gotta have the tv turned up to the max and proper shout instead of talkin.

But surely you cant do permanent damage just going to a couple of raves (with big soundsystems) a month. yourd have to be standin infront of moniters every week for at least a few hours??

lol, you can damage your ears after even 1 night, after 1 concert, all it takes is bad luck

or get a bulk load of disposible earplugs off flea-bay, i used to until i got some re-useable ones...

after last night, i'm definatly investing in a pair. i thought they gave them out free on the door, but i couldn't see them anywhere. wish i'd have been prepared and taken some along with me.
i'm paying the price today.

fukkin pussssssssssys!! it aint that fekkin lowd.. jesus .. u ssssposed to b dnb heads and sssssposed to want it lowd to enjoy the bassline .. u lot r weak..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom