Earplugs when going out?

/\ these are awsome! I use them with the T-15 in ear monitors on stage (also ACS), amazing sound quality, hearing protection is awsome, can even talk to people with them in and it doesnt sound 'strange', there is a slight diffrence in the sound, but nothing major and 100 times better than generic fit plugs. expensive but worth every penny

I used those squishy ones from cable on new years eve, were pretty decent to be fair, ears didnt ring one bit!

you guys reckon er 15's are better then pro guard ones? can you change the filters of the er's at home?

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=B1809001

gonna get some really soon, just a bit unsure on which to get

ACS PRO are the 'second generation' after ACS ER, they are considered to be the best available, ACS PRO are not the same as Pro Gaurd, ACS PRO are used by allot of professional musicians/djs/singers

ACS ER15 are probly not what you want, the recomendation is for ACS PRO17 or higher for loud electronic music

http://www.acscustom.com/uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=105&Itemid=52

Last edited:
I spoke to prolix when i was choosing mine and he told me to get the er 15s. This was a year ago so there might be new ones out not sure

yeah the PRO's came out last year, there isnt a 17 option for the ER's, next one up is 25 which is probly overkill even for the biggest sound systems

Ive been advised by a few people (who i trust a fair bit) that the PRO17s are much better than the ER15s.

I think in previous eras the ER15s were the best, however, supposedly no longer.

I've had my er15's for some time... Since I started playing out a bit. I wear them to all events. All my mates complain of ringing ears after fabric etc. Not an issue with decent plugs, you forget theyre in as well. Protecting your ears is pretty important! You cant get new ones ... (yet)

I've gone through 2 sets of the alpine earplugs and at £15 a piece its costing me a lot. The wax ones from boots are the least obvious out of all earplugs because they are skin coloured, (as long as you is white :lol: ) so you dont look like a dickhead and although take out the highs a bit too much I think are a lot better at £1 for 6!

I've gone through 2 sets of the alpine earplugs and at £15 a piece its costing me a lot. The wax ones from boots are the least obvious out of all earplugs because they are skin coloured, (as long as you is white :lol: ) so you dont look like a dickhead and although take out the highs a bit too much I think are a lot better at £1 for 6!

If caring about your hearing makes you a dickhead, then strap a footlong to my face.

They probably assume you are attending a Doctor P set.

:teeth:

I myself don't have a nice pair, I just buy a jumbo pack of disposable ones from my local drugstore. Kind of uncomfortable and kind of muffle everything but at least they save my ears some

Back
Top Bottom