Early Production Attempts Thread

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Ok so off the back of this thread, I think we should have a "Early Production Attempts" thread.

Post the tune, roughly how long you've been producing, roughly how long ago you made it and what program you used...

I'll start...

Been producing since summer 2008.

9 Octave Bass:
This (according to my dates) was exported on Feb 25th 2009
FL Studio 9

Alone in the Dark:
Exported on 30th Apr 2009
FL Studio 9

lololololololololol

More to come from me I'm sure! For now, GET POSTING YOU'RE OLD SHIT!

this is the first 'dnb' track i wrote, its a bit, mental, goes into acid-hardcore after a while

2009 according the youtube upload date, pretty sure i wrote it in 2007/8, written in Cubase SX3 with Albino, and duno wot else

I've been writing trance/tech since 2001, 2006 I got on it a bit more seriously, and the last 18months every day 8hrs+ a day

---------- Post added at 15:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

lololololololololol

More to come from me I'm sure! For now, GET POSTING YOU'RE OLD SHIT!

that second one is quite hard on the ears haha :D

i try and avoid listenin to any of my old stuff tbh lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone started this exact same thread a couple of days ago mate, I posted some of my old stuff in there, cant be bothered to repost it all so go check that thread out :)

Sorry phat sam I guess I jump the gun when I read your idea.

welll i got a very muddy WIP i started a few months ago pretty much the first track i gave any real attempt at.

Made on FL Studio 9
about 3 - 4 months ago, i had been producing for about 2 months prior
never got round to adding to it, eventually lost alot of the stems so will be hard to finish sadly.
anyway. enjoy? haha

Well, this would be officially the first post i actually have other than introduction, but i made this with reason the other day. ive taught myself what little i know, im just flowin with it. ive been learning on and off for about 6 months i guess, maybe less. i dont have a soundcloud user yet but my stuffs on my youtube channel. got sum mixes up there too. but this is what im currently working on and others...
I'm really tight on cash for anything, so i use my mac's keyboard as my midi controller. lol it works, but the responsiveness i need isnt so tight though, but better than nothing.

This was my 1st tune

This was my 2nd tune. Feb 2010

Listenin back after a bit more knowledge you hear how it can be improved, but then again you loose the essence of the track then and the happiness it brought you when you couldnt wait to upload lol.

This is a recent tune

This is my latest

Thanks.

soundcloud.com/sake

first two tunes i made which are actually listenable are on there. did lots of musically very wrong things first. :D

Back
Top Bottom