Early Christmas Present?

Taken from latest email from Fabriclive:

FABRICLIVE 66: Daniel Avery
Daniel Avery has come a long way in little time, to make some of the most forward-thinking, original and diverse contemporary electronic music around. FABRICLIVE 66 is the kind of set you would hear him play in the club at peak time. Featuring a mix of new and exclusive tracks alongside his own productions, it’s a celebration of the labels and artists who have both worked with and inspired Avery on a regular basis.

fabric 67: Zip
Steward of Berlin's respected Perlon imprint, Zip's fabric 67 mix is a dusty selection of refreshingly obscure yet reassuringly warm deep house grooves.

Also forthcoming in the series: Ben UFO, Petre Inspirescu,
Calibre

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
OH GOOD LAWD.

sounds like potential to be up there with the better Fabriclives so far (Marcus Intalex, Commix, Dbridge & Instramental, Noisia)

Any predictions for a tracklist?

His sets normally have a large amount/100 percent of his own productions, I think this will include plenty of cuts from his new albums (both dnb and slower bits), I hope he does a 'history of calibre' sort of thing, could be the answers to everyone's essential mix prayers.

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist
Any predictions for a tracklist?

His sets normally have a large amount/100 percent of his own productions, I think this will include plenty of cuts from his new albums (both dnb and slower bits), I hope he does a 'history of calibre' sort of thing, could be the answers to everyone's essential mix prayers.
I would buy.

cele

VIP Junglist
neeed that in my life as i've never seen him out before and its probably gonna take years till he one day decides to come here again