Eardamage

BLoodstaiN`

How far have your ears been ravaged?

I've been to a party saturday and me right ear is still peeping. (Had an earplug in my left ear)
I'm kinda worried about it.
The music was around 103db (Law says they can't go higher) and i was about 5 metres away from the speakers.

but this peeping makes me go mad.
Think i should cut producing too for a few days?

yes, avoid loud noises, and get to your doctor for an ear test, it should fade in a few days, but its a warning for you to be more careful, get some proper ear plugs and dont stand in front of the stack :P

youd defo should cut producing.

get fucking ear protection or move away from the speakers. lol.

even short rests outside of the club or some tissue helps if you dont got any better idea.

youd defo should cut producing.

get fucking ear protection or move away from the speakers. lol.

even short rests outside of the club or some tissue helps if you dont got any better idea.

I had one i my left ear, the ear that normally starts to tickle on parties because of the loud bass ;p.
so i put one in, but my right ear is the only one peeping.
and i've only stood in the mid for about 1 hour, rest of the show i stood in the back ;p.
sensitive ears because none of my mates has it?

every pair of ears is different. my doctor always tells me how id never need ear protection because of some circumstances.

maybe your mates just destroyed their ears already... :D

You went to stealth bombers? Sometimes the bass was playing way too loud there.. But, i had already the same, a couple of months ago. My ears didn't work well for 3 days cause i forgot my earplugs.
But a week ago i had an ear-test in school, and my ears were better than the average.. So, i'm not worried anymore these days :)

You went to stealth bombers? Sometimes the bass was playing way too loud there.. But, i had already the same, a couple of months ago. My ears didn't work well for 3 days cause i forgot my earplugs.
But a week ago i had an ear-test in school, and my ears were better than the average.. So, i'm not worried anymore these days :)

Jep Stealth bombers in the Entrepot, was insane!

How far have your ears been ravaged?

ravaged enough to perforate the ear drum resulting in several op's to correct it, including removing the ear, grafting skin from one's ass over the perforation, then stitching the ear back on.

lesson = look after your lug holes!

Man I remember the days when I used to go raving at Helter Skelter, at the sanctuary in Milton Keynes! Some of the best times of my life they were. But for days afterwards I'd have a constant hissing in my ears. And everyone (including myself) sounded like they were talking with a lisp!

Whenever i come out of Sub Zero (essex Uni club) my ears ring like a mother fucker, and everything sounds like im underwater. But ive come out of fabric, SEone, brixton academy, AREA, HIDDEN etc with none of these effects :/

It usually subsides midway through the next day after a good spliff and a sleep.

Protect your ears people. They're the only pair you've got. You will lose your hearing gradually and once it's gone it WILL NOT COME BACK. Tinnitus can be permanent too, it just won't go away no matter what you do if you go too far.

Shit systems cranked in the mid and highs are the biggest offenders.

give it a day or two afterwards, you can do a lot of damage listening to loud music the day after.

Back
Top Bottom