Ear Training

Would be better if they had some actual music with a peaking filter at that point. Still, finding it good.

I was horribly bad to start with, stuff that was 8khz i thought was actually 16khz. Also the difference between 1 and 2 k was mad!

Still shit at it tho ha!

I was horribly bad to start with, stuff that was 8khz i thought was actually 16khz. Also the difference between 1 and 2 k was mad!

Still shit at it tho ha!

(y)haha yep, this! I had all the same issues, Takes a while to adjust to your setup.
I had the same setup for years, last year my right studio monitor broke.... I couldn't bring myself to get a different set, bought the exact same pair cause I was too scared it would take me years to adjust to the new speakers.

Great find. I was pretty excellent in the lows... but not as good as I'd have hoped in the really high freqs. I'll be sharing this link. Really useful.

I just put the 16Khz tone on and couldn't hear a thing. The kids at my window at work were all screaming though. Haha!

You're not alone mate, I couldn't hear anything from 12.5Khz onwards.

OUCH! That's not good. I could hear the whole spectrum, other than the lowest notes (as my setup isn't touching 20Hz,though 25Hz rumble could be felt). The 20Khz is kinda hard to pitch, just make me feel nauseous, but everything under it has some clear tonal quality. At least I know I've been looking after my ears properly!

@ Gloxxy @ Russla @ Submix

I thought i'd go back on the site and try again. I can now hear it loud and clear. Must not have been playing them pitches back correctly, haha

oh wow from 1.3-3 i'm so shit. everything else i'm guessing pretty consistently to within 1-2 sliders either way.
1-3k range though... different story. I struggle with those frequencies in tunes too

Back
Top Bottom