E-Z Rollers "Walk this land"

Rainoe

Uptown | Chun-Li
If any of you have a last.fm account and have listened to the 'dnb tag radio' you most likely would have herd this song at least once. But the version they play on the 'dnb tag radio' is some kind of remix or something. Does anyone know what this remix is called? Or where I can download it from? And if not, is there like a computer program that can make me record it and convert it to an mp3 file?
If you play you play the E-Z Rollers radio on last.fm , 8 times out of 10 that will be the first song to play. Help me please, I really love that track.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
There there are a few remix's but the original does it for me

Rainoe

Uptown | Chun-Li
Listened to the 99 mix, Paradise mix, and a couple others. Sounds nothing like the one on last.fm :/

Rainoe

Uptown | Chun-Li
The one on last.fm is none of these. It must be an unknown mix, but I want it so bad.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Il have a look at my versions later on my hd.

Mean while....

They dont make them like they used to

The magic happens at 2:25 in

Last edited by a moderator:

Theodore

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so you have spent 3 months looking for a supposed remix
and when you finally found it, its just the original... really well done, just like striking gold!

Moskit

:rodigan:
lol

Decoder & Substance Remix ftw.

There were loads of unofficial remixes too...

I got a TP of All For Love yonks ago when it dropped & on the flip was a 1/2 time/Hip-Hop'esque remix of it, supposedly done by Future Cut & only went out on the 150 TP's that hit the shops.

Rainoe

Uptown | Chun-Li
so you have spent 3 months looking for a supposed remix
and when you finally found it, its just the original... really well done, just like striking gold!

It's not the original . It just starts off that way. You obviously didn't listen from beginning to end.
From 2:04 and on, is that in the original? Ummm no, its fucking not.

Last edited:

Rainoe

Uptown | Chun-Li
. . . Fuck .
I could have sworn when I checked out the lock stock mix awhile ago it didn't sound like that.
. . My apologies?

Top Bottom