E.S

I've tarmaced most of the major A roads in the south of England and a few of the M roads abd you are quite right we buy all of our grit from Birmingham cant beat the stuff.

just trying to get some peoples views on this part of the scene, but i get some proper try-hard cringeworthy prat trying to be funny

Sorry mate I'll tighten my bollock crunchers 3 more notches. Lifes getting to me at the moment do you ever feel like the horizon is darkening whilst everyone else is simmering in the sun I am dreading the thought of the oncoming autumn and the deadening of the leaves. I just need someone to talk to but maybe it is too late. I'll just sit here with my Roy Orbison cassettes and contemplate how life could have been. I bid adieu.

Sorry mate I'll tighten my bollock crunchers 3 more notches. Lifes getting to me at the moment do you ever feel like the horizon is darkening whilst everyone else is simmering in the sun I am dreading the thought of the oncoming autumn and the deadening of the leaves. I just need someone to talk to but maybe it is too late. I'll just sit here with my Roy Orbison cassettes and contemplate how life could have been. I bid adieu.

if anybody laugh's at this then i have no faith in humanity

i can understand wat barrys feelin this is a drum and bass forum and wen sumone makes a thread on a drum and bass tune they dont need a pointless response.

if the post is pointless why get arsey about it?

just saying like.

but also wats the point of postin it?
im kinda growing sick of these endless witty responses to threads wich are trying to hard to be funny

obama_waffle_face.jpg

THAT IS ALL

cus the art of randomness is a beautiful thing. i have nothing to say about e.s, yet i am posting sumthing totally off topic in the thread about random stuff that is very pointless and i have probably just wasted a phew seconds of ur life. or.. maybe.. u only clicked on this thread cus u saw a new post (by me) and now i have wasted like a minute of ur life.

but then again, ur still reading this. so maybe u want to keeep looking then cus there nothing stopping you from going.

then again.. ur still reading even now. altho i have nothing to say now.

i will now end this useless post. no refund of time available. :/

Last edited:
cus the art of randomness is a beautiful thing. i have nothing to say about e.s, yet i am posting sumthing totally off topic in the thread about random stuff that is very pointless and i have probably just wasted a phew seconds of ur life. or.. maybe.. u only clicked on this thread cus u saw a new post (by me) and now i have wasted like a minute of ur life.

but then again, ur still reading this. so maybe u want to keeep looking then cus there nothing stopping you from going.

then again.. ur still reading even now. altho i have nothing to say now.

i will now end this useless post. no refund of time available. :/

You need to get some pussy and real fast lol

As for ES.. Guy has serious talent. New tracks are banging!!!!! So fucking lazy tho.

Back
Top Bottom