E.S.R- The Simpsons V2

still sounds pretty much the same as the last one to me? :confused:

ditch the simpson motif and make a real tune cos this has bags of potential!

not feeling that snare, out of my headphones sounds like theres too much high end..liking the bassline though!

ok mate, took a hell of a lot of time trying to get it how i wanted but guess what i want isnt always whats right lol! Tbh after listening to it over, really not liking the bassline! Need to get my hands on massive baddd!

ok mate, took a hell of a lot of time trying to get it how i wanted but guess what i want isnt always whats right lol! Tbh after listening to it over, really not liking the bassline! Need to get my hands on massive baddd!

if ya don't like it that much... how bouts telling me hows ya got it? ;)

if ya don't like it that much... how bouts telling me hows ya got it? ;)

used a sample i already had on my hard drive and whacked a shit load of filters on it, a tone booster and a fair amount of eq'ing.. Think i over did the filters a bit, its strange though because it seems to loud, but when i turn it down it just doesnt have the same impact at all and sounds really weak!!

What's wromg with it.........it's the fuckin' simpsons tune.
What's right...........it's halfway to being a decent jump up tune.
My advice is to get away from using the samples (as this will limit you to shit) and learn to make your basslines with a synth.

What's wromg with it.........it's the fuckin' simpsons tune.
What's right...........it's halfway to being a decent jump up tune.
My advice is to get away from using the samples (as this will limit you to shit) and learn to make your basslines with a synth.

Couldn't agree more, im working on the case :) .. Just got my monitors installed and had to work with something!!

Back
Top Bottom