E.S.R Presents The Hour Of Power! 18.05.09

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Been a while since i posted one up that hasnt been a radio show! So here you go people.. Hope you enjoy!

Tracklist:

Wobble T- G Force
The Force- Kill Your Killa
Jaydan- Crank
Erb n Dub- 8 Bit
Kulprit- The Drums The Bass
Prestige- Just Come
>>>Complex- Semi Pro
Complex- Sloppy Seconds
Dub Alley- A Grade
The Force- Another World
Iron Hands- Call In Sick
Ebony Dubsters- Ra (G Dub Remix)
Tantrum Desire- Crazy Talk
Chase and Status- Music Club
Complex- Decisions
Bluefoot- Jawbreaker
Double Zero- Skank Nasty
Alter Ego- Predator
Clipz- Offline
Steppa and Kitcha- Comedown
Sensa and Spekky- Comedown
Pleasure- Wishmaster
CKB- Streetfighter (Norm Remix)
TC- Drink (Xample Remix)
Jaydan- Felony
Erb n Dub- Gangsta Salute
James Bass- Villains
Majistrate- Destruction
Cabbie- The Sword

D/L Link: http://dnbshare.com/download/E.S.RHourOfPower18.5.09.mp3.html

Bigups

E.S.R

DON'T FORGET TO CATCH ME THIS COMING SATURDAY ON WWW.KRISISDNB.COM FOR 'BACK TO THE BASS' MORE INFO HERE:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=80851754829&ref=ts

SURE TO BE A BIG WEEKEND!

Last edited:
easy mate!! tracklist looks tasty!! on the download! i should a have a fresh jump up mix coming sumtime this week!! big uP!!!!x

bigups mate! Will keep an eye out for it ;) You not comin down MX's saturday then?

MX's???? im tink i is going to sum innovation in the sun warm up party down my ends this sat!! gunna catch original sin!! urrghhhurrghhh!!! filthy!!

nar mang why sumone has my name??? tell them to change it!i should be getting a set on krisis soon jus cant be bothered to sort it out.

ohhh rightttt. yeah i remember you saying you might be, then a couple days after someone called 'Hektic C' joined and thought it would be you lol!

Well in that case click the link at the bottom of my first post mate!

shit mang i need to get krisis sorted out that looks kool!!!!! i could do a set wiv my alcoholic mate on the mic would be fucking crack up!

Not a wobble lover but for you mate, i'll give this a listen! Need some range in my car cd case :)

so thats your tactic is it!!! haha

yeah of course mate

goin live at 5 on krisisdnb.com btw!

Listenin' now, but only for a bit as I gotta bail out of the house in a few to take care of things..

Rinsed the hour of power mix already in my headphones bro, gonna throw it in my ipod soon! pz & respect bro

Back
Top Bottom