E.S.R Presents The Hour Of Power! 18.05.09

Yes man, been rinsin' it in my ipod...helps me get through havin' to clean up in the kitchen, etc., lol..It looks like "Jawbreaker" by Bluefoot is one of your fav tunes? I think ya had it in another mix as well if I'm not mistaken. Not sayin' anything wrong with that as I think it's a killer tune as well, had it on my personal myspace page player at one point, heh. The main part I love about the mix too, is the first tune "G Force" by Wobble T...the BASS is so BOOMIN' when that tune kicks in with it at the 41sec mark , love it! Makes my ear drums go :not_worth , lol. Nice one bro, definitely gonna grab all ya future mixes..pz & respect to ya fella!

Yes man, been rinsin' it in my ipod...helps me get through havin' to clean up in the kitchen, etc., lol..It looks like "Jawbreaker" by Bluefoot is one of your fav tunes? I think ya had it in another mix as well if I'm not mistaken. Not sayin' anything wrong with that as I think it's a killer tune as well, had it on my personal myspace page player at one point, heh. The main part I love about the mix too, is the first tune "G Force" by Wobble T...the BASS is so BOOMIN' when that tune kicks in with it at the 41sec mark , love it! Makes my ear drums go :not_worth , lol. Nice one bro, definitely gonna grab all ya future mixes..pz & respect to ya fella!

Yeah jawbreaker is quite the banger!!

And you fucking know about G Force! LOVE that tune! proper filthy!!!

If you want some more of my mixes go on www.dnbshare.com/download and type in 'E.S.R'

Bigups mate

Bigup all the downloaders..

Catch me tomorrow at krisisdnb.com's BACK TO THE BASS LIVE EVENT on krisis itself!! Will be on b2b JAYEM at 3.45-4.30.. Also playing is Dose (signed to 10 record labels!!!!!), MX (birthday set), Kritikool, Brownie D, MC's Shakey Stamma and many many more!!

Just thought i would get a bit of promotion in while i spotted the chance haha!

Back
Top Bottom