E.S.R Presents Jump Up Jam (Feb 2010)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
293wwih.jpg

Ez all!

It's been a while but here is a new jump up mix from myself! Focused on dropping the biggest mixes i have found over the years rather than showcasing new tunes as i havn't had the money for new tunes in a couple months! This is also the first jump up mix after getting my new xone mixer, so a bit of filter action going down in this one!

Original Sin- Therapy
Noisia- Stigma
Fresh- Heavyweight
Nero- Can't Take It
Interface- Get Lo
Sub Zero- Spin Doc
Charlie Jones Ft Killa Hurt- Love Games
Original Sin- Pimp Don't Limp
Ebony Dubsters- Ra (Original Sin Rmx)
Nero- Act Like You Know
Sub Focus- Rock It
Decibel- No Good
Complex- Optical Illusions
Taxman- Harrys Revenge
>> Vital Elements- Gutter Soundbwoy
Iron Hands- Call In Sick
Kulprit and Alpha- Slopper
Shimon & Moving Fusion- Mysterons (Baron Remix)
Cubist- Memory Lapse
Shimah- MX3
>> Sly- Very Dark
DP + Promenade- Day Off
Clipz- Give It To Me
Original Sin- Without You
Taxman- Look What You Done
Hazard- Taktix
Original Sin- Step On
Hazard- Wicked So

Length- 56 Minutes
Bitrate- 256kbps
Size- 104mb

Download : http://dnbshare.com/download/E.S.RJumpUpJam5.2.10.mp3.html

Feedback appreciated as always!
Enjoy!​

Last edited:
that is a BIG fucking tracklist mate. All my favourites!!! will give this a download when i get home from work, but huuuugggee selection! bigups!!!

Hazard- Taktix
Original Sin- Step On
Hazard- Wicked So

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS TO FEED MY DRUMSTEP ADDICTION LOL

listening right now. ultimate fuckin analize goin on here! pen n pad shit lol

Last edited by a moderator:
haha good man! nice one!

i swear theres another tune inbetween these to...

Taxman- Harrys Revenge
Iron Hands- Call In Sick

somthing mixin into harrys.. not call in sick yet.. and its not the slopper tune..? unless call in sick is a lil different in places?

EDIT:, 100% sure now. u teased sumthin in

Original Sin- Therapy
Noisia- Stigma
Fresh- Heavyweight
intro was ok.. im not a fan of therapy, so imo stigma would sound better as the main tune, with therapy dd into it (y) also the breakdown was too early imo.. need to smash thru the first 3.. but sounds good besides that.

Fresh- Heavyweight
Nero- Can't Take It
fuckin mental!! perfect sickness

Interface- Get Lo
Sub Zero- Spin Doc
Charlie Jones Ft Killa Hurt- Love Games
didn't like spin doc into get lo.. but then it got better.. but love games didn't fit that well..

Original Sin- Pimp Don't Limp
Ebony Dubsters- Ra (Original Sin Rmx)
this sounds mental!! just need pimps needed to be louder! everyone mixes it with someone else, n has it too low!

Nero- Act Like You Know
Sub Focus- Rock It
Decibel- No Good
facepalm smiley....

Complex- Optical Illusions
back to the sickness :gun:

Taxman- Harrys Revenge
Iron Hands- Call In Sick
another mental drop (definatly another tune in there i swear, unless im hearing things).... need to make call in sick a lil louder, but sounds good

Kulprit and Alpha- Slopper
Shimon & Moving Fusion- Mysterons (Baron Rmx)
mental drop! love this!

Cubist- Memory Lapse
Shimah- MX3
>> Sly- Very Dark
DP + Promenade- Day Off
Clipz- Give It To Me
tight mixing... but average selection.. need to be bigger tunes imo.. altho that shimah tunes sound good with very dark!

Hazard- Taktix
Original Sin- Step On
Hazard- Wicked So
without you >> look what you done, iz fuckin evil!!!! love it... but then mix into taktix didn't sound great.. love that tune, but jauntyness of taktix didn't fit... same with wicked so... think they need to be mixed with non step tunes.. yanno? but sounds wkd anywayz (y)

--fin

all in all, was expecting amature shit mix tbh, but got very professional, very tight, and awsome mix (y) nice one!

will definatly be on the look out for more now :gun: need more bangerz tho!! need king of miami vip in ur bag :P

:gpeace::gpeace:

(that a gd enuff review for ya!)

intro was ok.. im not a fan of therapy, so imo stigma would sound better as the main tune, with therapy dd into it (y) also the breakdown was too early imo.. need to smash thru the first 3.. but sounds good besides that.

fuckin mental!! perfect sickness

didn't like spin doc into get lo.. but then it got better.. but love games didn't fit that well..

this sounds mental!! just need pimps needed to be louder! everyone mixes it with someone else, n has it too low!

facepalm smiley....

back to the sickness :gun:

another mental drop (definatly another tune in there i swear, unless im hearing things).... need to make call in sick a lil louder, but sounds good

mental drop! love this!

tight mixing... but average selection.. need to be bigger tunes imo.. altho that shimah tunes sound good with very dark!

without you >> look what you done, iz fuckin evil!!!! love it... but then didn't into mix into taktix.. love that tune, but jauntyness of taktix didn't fit... same with wicked so... think they need to be mixed with non step tunes.. yanno but sounds wkd (y)

--fin

all in all, was expecting amature shit mix tbh, but got very professional, very tight, and awsome mix (y) nice one!

will definatly be on the look out for more now :gun: need more bangerz tho!! need king of miami vip in ur bag :P

:gpeace::gpeace:

(that a gd enuff review for ya!)

Legend!!!!

Serious feedback!!

Not really too sure what you're on about with the Call in sick/Harry's revenge mix, all done on 2 decks, except i used the 3rd to cue up Love Games (which was an absolute bitch) but didn't bring it in early or anything. Saying that will have a 3 deck mix up in the near future ;)

I know what you mean about dropping some bigger tunes, i havnt had money for new tunes in a while now so thought i would bust out a mix with my favourite mixes i have in the box. Some new stuff really would be nice though!

YOU KNOW about Without You >> Look what you done, can't get enough of that mix its an absolute monster!

Have to admit really wasn't on top form with this mix, bringing act like you know in my aunt walks in and starts talking about TV's when its already a fuck to bring in right on a cd deck!!!

Thanks for the epic feedback mate, still have faith in the forum now, was getting sick of no feedback in this place it pisses me off!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate will keep you updated with new ones :) and as i said 3 deck mix soon come!

Bigup yourself Castel!!!

also,forgot to say, get rid of intro's! just smash into it (y) ima upload a clip of the part i reckon theres a hidden tune :P i must be goin crazy!

haha, i mean like harry's revenge, the into don't fit with the rawness of the mix..

clip <--whats this tune.

ahh i get you..

Oh yeah, i got bored of waiting for the next drop so quickly put another tune in lol and forgot to put it in the tracklist.. been meaning to do that nice one for reminding me!

Its Vital Elements- Gutter Soundbwoy

Back
Top Bottom