E.S.R on Krisisdnb.com 11.6.09 (3 Deck)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez!

Here's the download for yesterdays show on krisis. Got pressured into the 3 deck despite being exhausted and feeling like crap but still got a couple of nice triple drops in there ;) lol

Link:

http://dnbshare.com/download/E.S.RLiveonKrisisdnb.com3DeckBizzness11.06.09.mp3.html

Tracklist:

Shrust- Battle Royale
Nicol and Majistrate- Mr Nice Guy
Taxman- Sleeze
Soulpride- Crank
Shrust- Princess Blade
Sly- Pinface
Nutek- Serious Sound
Complex- Sloppy Seconds
Gangsta Fun- Cold Reality
Majistrate- Amusement
The Force- Another World
DJ SC- The Cleaner
Kulprit- Can You Feel It
The Force- Kill Your Killa
Shrust- The Leader VIP
Butcher and Hoax- Silent Strike
Jaydan- Felony
Gangsta Fun- Desperados
Majistrate- Yeti Muncher (G Dub Remix)
Complex- Decisions
Piker- Thunderball Fist
Erb n Dub- 8 Bit
CLipz- Offline
Gangsta Fun and Skilla- Ghost Hunterz
Bluefoot- Jawbreaker
Tantrum Desire- Crazy Talk
Fratanize- Ugly
James Bass- Villains
DJ Hazard- Killers Dont Die
Shrust and Phlatline- Lucky Fuck Machine
Majistrate- Destruction
Gangsta Fun and Hobbes- She Bitch
Origin- Dark Power
JAYEM- Resista
Complex- One Chance
Dillinja- Watching You

Once again big up all the forum members providing the tunes in this!!

Hope you enjoy!

Safe

E.S.R

heavy mix mate mixing wasnt bad at all, clangs here n there but u sorted em out pretty quick!!!
second half was siiick! some nice 3 deck mixes in there too man!
safe

Been listenin' to it in the ipod, nice one..haven't heard the whole thing, so haven't heard any "clangs" yet, heh..pz bro, and thanks again for the heads up on it:D

bigups mate.. enjoy the rest lol

Yeah man, as always nice selection. Listened to it some more in the car on the way to practice mixin' at a friends yesterday. I can spot the "hiccups" and "clangs" etc in mixes better now that I've been messin' with mixin' vinyl, etc.. sometimes can hear when a tune is comin' into the mix and the DJ adjust's the pitch to match the speed of the one playin' better, etc...maybe I'll be able to give more of an opininon on mixes now?:clown: heh. pz & respect to ya'(y)

Yeah man, as always nice selection. Listened to it some more in the car on the way to practice mixin' at a friends yesterday. I can spot the "hiccups" and "clangs" etc in mixes better now that I've been messin' with mixin' vinyl, etc.. sometimes can hear when a tune is comin' into the mix and the DJ adjust's the pitch to match the speed of the one playin' better, etc...maybe I'll be able to give more of an opininon on mixes now?:clown: heh. pz & respect to ya'(y)

yeah nice one, your getting the ear for it ;) .. pretty blatant sometimes though when you got 2/3 tunes all over the place lol..

on zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee download blud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully this will cure my hangover!! moreeee dutty dnb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, how was last night bro? If you want instant duttyness then go straight to 23 mins bro!!

Safe for downloading!

yer was a fucking big night from wat i can remember! think thats the most mashed iv ever been! will post pics on my facebook soon! im listening to da mix now and it is sounding rather large!! big up! :)

Back
Top Bottom