E.S.R MC Shakey Mix CD Vol 1

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
THE E.S.R MC SHAKEY MIX CD HAS LANDED!!!!!

esr_shakey1_small.jpg

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/ESR_SHAKEY_July_Mix.mp3.html

Tracklist:

Shrust- Battle Royale
Alter Ego- Predator
Complex- One Chance
Majistrate- Amusement
Erb n Dub- 8 Bit
Jaydan- Felony
Butcher and Hoax- Silent Strike
The Force- Kill Your Killa
The Force- Welcome To Earth
Wobble T- G Force
Complex- Semi Pro
Dub Alley- A Grade
The Force- Another World
Double Zero- Slut
Double Zero- Skank Nasty
Cabbie- The Sword
TC- Drink (Xample Remix)
Kulprit- Can You Feel It
Ebony Dubsters- Ra (G Dub Remix)
Hazard- Machete

Here is Vol 1 of the E.S.R / MC Shakey Mix CD! Featuring krisisdnb.com's DJ E.S.R and MC Shakey who has recently been signed to promo audio digital so watch out for his forthcoming release 'Space Patrol'.

Bigup!​

i'd like a bit of music with my MC...

seriously, next time turn the mic down please...

[edit]
also blatantly nicking shabba/tonn piper's bars.

alright mc though, technical hitches asides

i'd like a bit of music with my MC...

seriously, next time turn the mic down please...

[edit]
also blatantly nicking shabba/tonn piper's bars.

alright mc though, technical hitches asides

tbh with you man can't hear anything like Shabba!

I wasnt in control of the mic levels, mix was recorded at mien then sent to Shakez to spit over because we live pretty far away and both wanted to get it done.

Should be hearing more from us in the future though, deffinatly more of these mixes, another one should be hitting soon cos we both no we got better in us!!!!

Nice one bro, just got back in town today to find a new E.S.R. mix :D..on the DL now, will check it later..and nice it had artwork to go into the ipod as well:clown:
pz bro, and cool seein' "G-Force" by Wobble T in there as i remember that is your openin' track in your Hour Of Power mix and love how the bass just seems to want to punish the speakers when it booms in!:not_worth

Nice one bro, just got back in town today to find a new E.S.R. mix :D..on the DL now, will check it later..and nice it had artwork to go into the ipod as well:clown:
pz bro, and cool seein' "G-Force" by Wobble T in there as i remember that is your openin' track in your Hour Of Power mix and love how the bass just seems to want to punish the speakers when it booms in!:not_worth

hes back! haha!

Your comments are always so epic.. how was your trip bro?

Yeah i forgot to assign the artwork before i uploaded it but you can do that if you really want it lol!

Bigup mate!

looks dutty, dont mean to be rude but what does e.s.r stand for?

haha not rude dw.. Stands for Electric Shock Risk mate.. And yes i know, it makes absolutely no sense as a dj name lol. Stoner days lol, was imagining like an electric shock coming from the decks at the time whilst baked looking at an 'electric shock risk' sticker lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom