E.S.R Deep Liquicity Mix 31.1.01

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
A deep liquid mix for myself, first recording i've got done of this off-beat liquid as i like to call it and first recording with my new mixer, so feedback welcome!

Length: 26 minutes
Bitrate: 320kbps
File Size: 60mb

Download: http://dnbshare.com/download/E.S.RDeepLiquicityMix.mp3.html
Tracklist:

Spectrasoul- Melodies
June Miller- Converge
Heist- Doberman
Instra:mental- Watching You
Resound- Secrets (Sabre Remix)
Alix Perez- Melanie
Blu Mar Ten- Nobody Here
Spirit- End Game
Sinistarr- My Thoughts Exactly
Spectrasoul- Insignia
Alix Perez- I'm Free
Randomer- Synth Geek

Enjoy!

Sorry about the last mix! :(

great mix muzza! really feeling that sinistarr tune! basssss =)

look forward to your next mix..

whats your new mixer bro?

Thanks alot mate!

Yeah that sinistarr tune is BIG! My mate bought his first4 tunes as he is getting into mixing and this was one of them and i fell in love with it!

Not sure when the next mix will be coming as this is all of the deep/off beat liquid i have in this mix and i'm severly lacking money right now! But planning on getting a jump up mix recorded this week if your interested in that at all!

Got myself an Allen and Heath Xone 42 mate, loving it! Thanks again for the feedback really want to know how this mix is!

Safe Muzz, had a listen, nice tune selection for sure, they go well together.

I noticed you tend to touch the platter at some points when it's going out of beat, not knocking it as sometimes has to be done, but might be worth having a look into pitch riding, especially if you're going for long blended mixes which I feel this kind of DnB requires. Sorry if that sounds patronising, not intended at all, just a bit of constructive criticism for ya.

Keep at it mate, I absolutely adore this side of DnB, it's where it's at. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Safe Muzz, had a listen, nice tune selection for sure, they go well together.

I noticed you tend to touch the platter at some points when it's going out of beat, not knocking it as sometimes has to be done, but might be worth having a look into pitch riding, especially if you're going for long blended mixes which I feel this kind of DnB requires. Sorry if that sounds patronising, not intended at all, just a bit of constructive criticism for ya.

Keep at it mate, I absolutely adore this side of DnB, it's where it's at. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers for the feedback mate. Yeah i know exactly what you mean about touching the platter, been trying to pitch ride but i just can't help touch the platter! Its quite an annoying habit!! Will hopefully get a new mix up next month possibly, or maybe even this month with just the same tunes in a different order as these are the only ones i have! :(

Cheers for listening mate!

nice mix man, some really interesting blends although i would say the same as goosey about touching the platter.

Looking forward to the next one!

Major respect for the tune selection, minimal DnB is what its all about!

Other than a few clangers here n ther i really liked the mix, smooth transactions.
ill wait apon ur next mix - if its the same genre neway.
keep it up

Major respect for the tune selection, minimal DnB is what its all about!

Other than a few clangers here n ther i really liked the mix, smooth transactions.
ill wait apon ur next mix - if its the same genre neway.
keep it up

nice one mate, just waiting on a little more money then will bag some more minimal stuff and get a new mix up :) Annoyingly this is all the tunes i have in this mix lol

Back
Top Bottom