100% Vinyl.
Filth.

The levels were playing up alot :(

Tracklist:

Dub Alley- A Grade
Majistrate- Destruction
???- ???
Clipz- Offline
Dj Pleasure- In The Dark ^^^ My fave mix ever!
Dj Complex- One Chance
Double Zero- Skank Nasty
Chase and Status- Smash TV
Chowder- Rumble
Tantrum Desire- Extinction
Original Sin- Feels Good
Spekky- Airstrike
Double Zero- Slut
Chowder- Body Bags
Dj Complex- Decisions
Majistrate- Imagining Things
Sensa + Spekky- Comedown
Mutated Forms- Las Vegas
Escape- Fear Of The Future
Drum Addict- Benny Hill
Rowney- We Don't Ramp
High Roller- Untouched
Klip + Spekky- Streetfight
Ego Trippin- Deathwish
Original Sin- Cheater Cheater
Tyke- Inner City Hore
The Force- Welcome To Earth
Spekky- The Kangeroo
Original Sin- Don't Be Silly
Highgrade- Superdark
KG- Lost and Angry
Sly- Gilgamesh
Ego Trippin- Marz Needs Women
Nw2- Long Note
Original Sin- Love Games
Soundz Destructive- Police Tape
Original Sin- Ohm

http://dnbshare.com/download/E.S.R-AnHourOfFilth_16.01.09_.mp3.html

Bigup!

Comment and Enjoy

Last edited:
Jump Up.
2 Deck.
100% Vinyl.
Filth.

The levels were playing up alot :(

Tracklist:

Dub Alley- A Grade
Majistrate- Destruction
???- ???
Clipz- Offline
Dj Pleasure- In The Dark ^^^ My fave mix ever!

Dj Complex- One Chance

That does sound sick good mix so far aswell!

cheers mate, sorry about the levels and all the left speaker right speaker business.. Dunno what it is?.. But to sort it out i have to whack the gain up then bring it back to normal for it to be playing out of both speakers

Don't know how it would sound but try it with forum fannies or even a triple drop now you got your 3rd deck!

yeah just kicked in and its only going to one of the speakers at a good volume and the other a bit lower, but that don't matter to me!

i get the same problem with it playing out of one speaker mate!!!
iv got it down to either mixer problem, (mine is not exactly brand new as i bought it used) or just dodgy leads. When i have a play round with the speaker leads it usually works ok for a while then.
will check ya mix out looks dirty as

i get the same problem with it playing out of one speaker mate!!!
iv got it down to either mixer problem, (mine is not exactly brand new as i bought it used) or just dodgy leads. When i have a play round with the speaker leads it usually works ok for a while then.
will check ya mix out looks dirty as

Well my old problem was the amp, the phono cable input was fucked, but got a new amp very recently and it sorted it out, for a while..

Got brand new cables as well as amp.. so im guessing its the mixer, i got it a year and a half ago off ebay with my setup so not sure on how long its been used for, at least a year and a half thats for sure!

Its such an annoying problem, so hard to mix when it does it aswell, hence the mixes where it has happened aren't so clean!

Might delete this mix actually, after listening to it myself its not at all one of my better ones!!

ye happened to me today aswell mate... when i listernin to it back it sounded well gash switchin speakers n only playing through one so i doubled it up in audacity so it played through both but then there was too much bass n was muffled.. i need a new mixer aswell.
mix wasnt bad mate... the grimiest of tunes all the way thru. not ur best tho no.

ye happened to me today aswell mate... when i listernin to it back it sounded well gash switchin speakers n only playing through one so i doubled it up in audacity so it played through both but then there was too much bass n was muffled.. i need a new mixer aswell.
mix wasnt bad mate... the grimiest of tunes all the way thru. not ur best tho no.

i dunno what to do about the whole situation.. If i knew i would sort it out!!

thats a phat t/l, gonna have a listen now.
Are the levels really bad???
From what it sounds like it's ur mixer but really I haven't got much of a clue:confused::confused::confused:
anyway, I'll let u know how it is

thats a phat t/l, gonna have a listen now.
Are the levels really bad???
From what it sounds like it's ur mixer but really I haven't got much of a clue:confused::confused::confused:
anyway, I'll let u know how it is

Yeah its propa savage, i uploaded it before i listened to it so i didnt realise i was uploading a mix with shit levels lol..

Completely puts you out of the zone when ur mixing cos my speakers are really far apart now cos of the way i have my 3 decks set up now so im listening closer to one speaker to the other and when the tunes are playing out of seperate speakers thats not good lol.. Its even slightly distorted in the headphones aswell?!..

My decks hate me >_<

Back
Top Bottom