e-cigs to face curb in public places...

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26837682

Wow...

I don't smoke, so whatever, but the principle affects me & fucking pisses me off.

I'm sick to fucking death of waking up to a next headline telling me legislation is on its way to stop me/you/everybody doing one thing or another...

This is added salt in the wound, as the governments anti-smoking campaign got people to move to a healthier alternative, now they're going to be shunned away sameway...

Fuck Wales.

& fuck you borf.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What a jib. Banning them because they contain nicotine and someone near by might go all Roy Castle on me? Freeloading swines!
I'm just gonna go back to proper fags.

fuck borf.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
They are a bit annoying when someone blows one in your face. I know it's not harmful, but someone blowing something in my face does piss me off.

Those people think they're super cool too. They desereve it.

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
the only problem with e-cigs is that, when you have a cigarette, you get to the end of it and you know you have quenched your bodies thirst for the nicotine. With e cigs however, you never know when you have had your fill of nicotine so you end up sm9oking 5 fags worth over 10-15 minutes.

Completely outrageous that they are trying to ban it. Shows that the tobacco lobbyists are still hard at work

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that thing the americans are talking about though, "wax" which you can fking smoke through a vape, how crazy is that?

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
I'm sick to fucking death of waking up to a next headline telling me legislation is on its way to stop me/you/everybody doing one thing or another...
Its incredibly monotonous what is churned out in the media at the moment.
My old man keeps banging on about in his day it was different, you just did what the fuck you wanted and no-one batted an eyelid if you smoked too much, drank too much, decided exercise wasnt for you. People didnt die because of it, they all had a decent innings.

They are crap anyway - know a load of people who have tried them then gone straight back to fags, purely for the reason Jungle Fever has highlighted. You don't really satisfy your nicoteen fix in the same way.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I don't like them e-cig's but I like the idea of them at least trying to find a harmless way of smoking.

Ahh those days we used to smoke in the club's just glad I got to experience that. I suppose at least its healthier now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i thought e-cigs looked funny the way people smoked them in the airport, on the bus, at their desk in the office, i mean its just vapour, so harmless in all kinds of ways from what i understand, but i knew it wouldnt be long before somebody decided that couldnt be allowed to go on. looks too much like smoking.