E-B ( The Embers Breaks music genre )

adolf_hitler_s_true_form_540s.gif

Even Adolf is bored.

hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahhaha

- - - Updated - - -

lol at the comments, i smell cloud killers

m8

IT'S JUST FUCKING BREAKS. IT'S NOT A NEW INNOVATIVE SUB-GENRE THAT'S GONNA CATCH ON....IT'S. JUST. FUCKING. BREAKS

You know, you're production isn't terrible...and if you weren't so hell bent on forcing this as a new genre, when it isn't....you might actually fucking get somewhere with it

If you weren't so persistent, i might have thought you were just a troll.

how many more forums do you have to sign up to, get laughed at, and get banned from before it finally sinks in that NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR BORING BREAKS!?!

The evolution of electronic music begin in the middle of 80' when a lot of producers and music bands was experimenting whit music.
We can hear the first Embers Breaks drum's patern in the tune " The Prodigy Ruff In The Jungle Bizness "
However The prodigy is about underground experimental electronic music so they didn't notice that they was 2 steps from creating a new genre. There is where i come, mONo , fan of The Prodigy since child years, i achieve and rescue de wave that this legendary band was about to forget behind.
Pioneer of the Embers Breaks.

mONo

:D

Fackin Prodigy man..they didn´t see the potential in the embers but lucky enuff for the world..someone had to do it.

m8

IT'S JUST FUCKING BREAKS. IT'S NOT A NEW INNOVATIVE SUB-GENRE THAT'S GONNA CATCH ON....IT'S. JUST. FUCKING. BREAKS

You know, you're production isn't terrible...and if you weren't so hell bent on forcing this as a new genre, when it isn't....you might actually fucking get somewhere with it

how many more forums do you have to sign up to, get laughed at, and get banned from before it finally sinks in that NO ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT YOUR BORING BREAKS!?!

Don't be so fucking aggressive in your opinion mon ...
I see you got very low knowledge about music theory ...

Here's something from my page, i hope you will learn few things and stop calling everything BREAKS ... because it is the main name of all broken beat music styles INCLUDING drum and bass ;)

"There are only 2 music genres know today for a human kind, electronic and acoustic ( or so called classic if you prefer including rock, jazz, folk etc ) Electronic genre of music is made completelly by computer softwares, virtual machines reproduced at image of classic real instruments, synthesizers and groove boxes. There are 2 kinds or we may say 2 famillies of electronic music, techno alike music including some goa, trance, house, hardcore and so on. And the other one is so called EDBM ( Electronic Drum Based Music ) Including Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Jungle, Glitch, Garage, and so so soooo on. Now, We have many different styles as you can see. Many of them are based on The Amen break ( it's a 6 second (4 bar) drum solo performed in 1969 by Gregory Cylvester "G. C." Coleman in the song "Amen, Brother" performed by the 1960s funk and soul outfit The Winstons. ) -> From wikipedia. It becomes a part of electronic music genre styles like breakbeat, jungle, drum and bass in 80'. All these drum based music styles are known today as UNDERGROUND MUSIC and people are used to call them "Breaks" because they are all a "broken beat" based music styles. THE EMBERS BREAKS is a new "broken beat" based music style that i've created. It's a new kind of music based on new solid & faster "broken beat" rhythm, merged with the most powerful elements of Underground music styles like: Drum and Bass, Jungle, Breakbeat, Big Beat and Dub step. It contains aggressive sounds, fluid ambiance and psychedelic melodies"

Last edited:
Don't be so fucking aggressive in your opinion mon ...
I see you got very low knowledge about music theory ...

Here's something from my page, i hope you will learn few things and stop calling everything BREAKS ... because it is the main name of all broken beat music styles INCLUDING drum and bass ;)

140 bpm? check
breakbeats? check

breaks.

so what is it exactly that seperates this from any other breaks?

No one is ever going to take you seriously, everyone laughs at you

Laughing people are the ones that know shit about music theory and how to create an individual music style :)
People with the same mentality that laugh at Kopernik ;)

Haters ? The ones that say it's not new music style ... actually poor jealous people trying to become a next dnb or dubstep rock star trying fruity loop because one of their friends do it ... toy that i was using 10 years ago.

EDIT

You love music and want to create your own, i encourage everyone doing this for the purpose your own pleasure, beautiful way of distraction and writing what in your mind in form of music.

Last edited:
The case with embers breaks is different tho, because he is the only one who calls it that way

Underspawn ...fact and maybe it's because Embers Breaks is the music style that requires REAL junglik drum skilz that no other producer tried. It's not an easy drum pattern to create at all, it's not so simple as dubstep what makes me pretty proud because not every one will get enough patience to create an E-B tune. There are people that see the difference and call my music Embers Breaks, fans, lovers of music but i'm also talking about people that are fucking electronic music libraries ...

Indeed..look at the Embers Breaks group on soundcloud..hundred something contributors..nobody tags tunes with Embers breaks except..him.

This whole situation reminds me of a joke

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"

"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

m8

iv said this from the start

its annoying because youre a good producer, if you werent so obsessed with creating new genres (EBDM?! Dub & bass?!) and just focused on making awesome music instead of self-promoting these bullshit make believe genres then you might actually get somewhere

it seems like you set out to create these genres to get some sort of internet fame, rather than making the music

in conclusion: its not drum & bass, so plz lock the thread

Back
Top Bottom