DYLAN USA DECEMBER TOUR DATES!!!!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Ez.....Doing A Little Christmas Usa Tour!!!! Hope to see you there!!!!

Tuesday-December 17th-Seattle- Baltic Rooms

Wednesday-December 18th-Phoenix-Anderson's Fifth Estate Nightclub

Thursday-December 19th-Denver-the snakepit

Saturday-December 21st-Washington DC- Tunnel

Sunday-December 22nd-Philly-Transit

Saturday-December 28th-Miami - Candyland, Ice Palace Film Studio's

Really looking forward to this!!! Got plenty of Killers for you all!!!:twisted:

Yo Dylan, saw ya Hip Hop set at the end the other night, nice one mate.

Had to move back inside the main room for Ink and Loxy though, some of their choons were fuckin ruff.

Bigups!

Originally posted by 1992
OHH CRICKY! Isn't this :spam: stu? :lol:

Doesnt really look like it to me.

I dunno man, you decide?

Its just a DJ giving us tour dates, he's not advertising a web site or an event of his own?

:confused: :confused: Who knows eh

We could move the information to the news forum, since it is news!

Ok but if I posted something like that it would get razzed over to advertisements. A double standard for established pop stars? *sheesh*

Originally posted by 1992
Ok but if I posted something like that it would get razzed over to advertisements. A double standard for established pop stars? *sheesh*

I think not, its not really spam is it?

Let me know when your touring the States and we'll see eh?

Well technicly it is because Mr. Hilsley is selling a product. Hes not playing for free is he? I doubt he would still be into this music if he wasn't paid for his services. So its an advertisement ;) :whateveremocon:

I really cant be bothered to talk about this ;) I hate it when threads get "hijacked" on different topics.

Ive added the tour dates to the dnbforum news, boh!

I believe a promoter down here will be booking you next year Dylan, proper looking forward to that one, if and when it happens :slayer:

Oh shit, you Yanks are in for a real treat.

Heard Dylan play a 2 hour set of his material for the tour last night - ultra dirty dubplate business :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

This post is such an advertisement and Dylan played like a whole set of techstep the last time I saw him. At least the irrate bouncers at platinum didn't try to ruff me up when I got his autograph for Cylon002. No that happened when Loxy and Ink were there instead.

I have to give Dylan credit for not playing at Platinum/club fluid again though. That place is discusting!

Back
Top Bottom