DYLAN & MC SHY @ THERAPY SESSIONS 16/06/04!

geniuz

oh my days!! this was one of the heaviest sets i've heard for a while. hard and sick!

what was this intro tune?
"you will do nothing. nothing at all"
killer!

keep it up! please, keep it up!!!!!

geniuz said:
oh my days!! this was one of the heaviest sets i've heard for a while. hard and sick!

what was this intro tune?
"you will do nothing. nothing at all"
killer!

keep it up! please, keep it up!!!!!
I'll need to check this one out (y)

Anyone got a link to it or indeed any of the other sets 'cos they were all sick o_O

Was all about when Dylan dropped One Nation at the end of his set though, haven't heard that out for years :gslayer:

mc shy.........u mean 2shy yeah?lol.dylan and 2shy always kill off venues when working 2gether,there actually dj and mc u know.they used 2 play on radio 2gether.rude fm in london i've got some of the baddest sets from that combo on tape from years ago and still play them now,bad combination 2gether sick beats and sick lyrics.horrible duo

THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE SICKEST SETS EVAR - BIG UP DYLAN HOMO (y) :love:

Wicked night, Therapys just seem to get better and better everytime I go, John Rolodex was heavy but Dylan killed it!! Sick tunes from start to finish!!

Big up 2Shy also for calling me West Ham Scum on the mic, cheers for that LOL!!

Props to Dylan!! Proberly the best DJ around at the minute in my opinion!!

Also cant forget to big up DJ E, represented Rude FM in true fashion!! Needs a later set next time though I think, so he can show more ppl what hes capable of!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!

Big up Dylan, Robyn, Bkey and all da Freaks!!

:cops: :cops: :cops:

Yeah. Have to say Dylan's first track was pretty messed up stuff. Rukus remix business was insane too. Gets heavier on each incarnation.

Can't wait till most of this stuff gets released. Especially some of the Obscene 12s.
:jacko:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom