Dylan - Junglism

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed with blatant rip-offs such as this? I've not had a chance to look on the sleeve to see if the original gets credited but to be honest I doubt it seeing as it's not displayed as being a remix. Of course if it does then my apologies to those involved and I'll crawl back into my little hole.

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/ram/RH37.ram (track 2)

Those who haven't heard the tune that it samples will have no idea what I'm on about but oh well...

I ordered the Harder They Come Pt. 2 promo from Chemical today :D

Should be ere in the morning! BAH!! That means I have to get up at 08:30 :(

It doesn't sound like a rip off to me. It sounds like an original composition of 1992 samples. I love it :)

I just wish Dylan didn't wussy out and not fully go into that hands in the air piano bit. :mad:

Cam said:
That whole EP is deeply average, I rekkin.

Yeah, it's nothing special.

I only really bought it for Junglism, and I don't even play that now :(

dRiFT said:
Wait for part 3, some nice stuff on there, although I'm missing the first vinyl :/

Had the chance to get 3, just as bad as number 2 :D

klusta said:
dunno people, I though part ii was alright....couple of nice techstep tunes on there.

Nice techstep? Its funny seeing those two words in such close proximity to eachother. :p

1992 said:
Nice techstep? Its funny seeing those two words in such close proximity to eachother. :p

yer ya get ya sort of minimilistic 'nicer' sort a techstep and ya get ure evil 'nastier' sort of tech step...com prend hey (hehe I never done French :D)

Back
Top Bottom