DYLAN BLEW MY MIND LAST NIGHT @ DIRECT DRIVE!

alpha mc

Mr.Concept
DYLAN BLEW MY MIND LAST NIGHT @ DIRECT DRIVE!

BY FAR THE BEST PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!

REMIX AFTER REMIX AFTER UNSTOPPABLE REMIX!

THIS MAN PLAYED SOME OF THE HARDEST TRACKS EVER & JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET HARDER...IT DID!!!

ALSO GOT TO GIVE PROPS TO HIS TIGHT MIXING...GREAT SET!

I COULDN"T EVEN MOVE, CUZ I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY BY THE POWERFUL SELECTIONS & DIRECT DRIVES KILLA SYSTEM...MY EARS ARE STILL RINGIN'...

CONGRATS TO DIRECT DRIVE ON 4 YEARS & COUNTING!!!
IT WAS A GREAT NIGHT...REMINDED ME OF THE OLD DAYS @ DD!

MUCH LOVE TO POSI D FOR ALL THE SHOUT OUTS TO THE CONCEPT CREW LAST NIGHT!!!

MUCH RESPECT TO DYLAN - HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION!

PEACE IN * WORD DOWN
~concept music crew~

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Did he play his 'Feel The Funk' remix??? That is a tuuuuune! Unfortunately never had the chance to see Dylan live :mad:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by alpha mc
...MY EARS ARE STILL RINGIN'...
Hence your typing in caps :lol:

You need to discover the joys of waring ear plugs, I won't leave to go to a club/party without them anymore. :2thumbs:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Go to a club wearing ear plugs? Do you take a thermos flask and some comfy slippers with you too in your satchel?

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
I bought some ear plugs ages back, meant to take them out with me every time I went out but forgot each and every time :rolleyes:

Must admit I do worry about my hearing a little at times. Don't wanna end up playing with headphone on one ear and an ear trumpet in the other, lol.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by inf0r
Go to a club wearing ear plugs? Do you take a thermos flask and some comfy slippers with you too in your satchel?

Hey if you want to go deaf thats up to you. I'm sure your in the minority though.:lol: