DVS MC.. make ya own mind up.. Pure hype?

Will check it out later, you need to put a whole set up where you think you smack it tho, not just a clip

I brought the B2B Valentines Special Tapepack few weeks ago and every set is pretty grimey ,i was looking forward to TC & Hazard B2B but with DVS on it = pure ruined. This boy cannot mc ,if he's crowd hype drum&basss is getting desperate. As an mc myself i just do it for a laugh but if it's got that bad i would be accpeted to every event every week lol! sorry DVS but quit while your ahead mate. BRATTA :missile:

@mods, dont lock this thread please, duno why the other one was locked when people were just giving their opinions

@mods, dont lock this thread please, duno why the other one was locked when people were just giving their opinions

i locked it......sum people were jus takin the piss.if it gets to malicious again ill lock it.im all up 4 opinions as thats what a forums for.(y)

have to say, the TC set ur on from Valentines b2b is terrible, but i have faith in u DVS.

hmmm Heard it all before he sounds like a Ragga version of Skibadee / Hyper D to me lol

He's not bad at flowing though not the best but I guess ive heard alot of mcing over the years mcing to drum n bass has become a bit of a cliche

Mc's need to innovate a bit more! or just shut up and let the djs get on with it :nutkick:

Why not provide a full high quality set with you mc'ing perhaps a studio mix of some description.

The quality of the clips are too poor to make a fair judgement or make comments.

wen DVS on form his sik cin him on form nuff tyms at darklight in brighton! dnt put de man down jst cos of a bad set his got talent trusss biiigups!

dnt put de man down jst cos of a bad set

I am trying to find a good set but if he cant post one himself then I doubt there are any. Every set over the last few years with him on has been ruined, alot of people think this, check old threads. Its nothing personal about the guy but if you are mc'ing for hours by yourself at big raves you need to be good, weak mc's like sugars and dr vibes all got the same treatment, people are paying money to see them and listen to them on packs

Basically for someone who gets booked for every nation/slammin over Fun or Herbzie you would think they are good

Back
Top Bottom