DVS MC.. make ya own mind up.. Pure hype?

Who are you? I've been to Clash, 1N, and any other big rave you care to mention and I ain't never seen your stoopid ass on the flyer. I think you jealous... Fair play to DVS, can't say that I'm feelin' his flow that much, but hey he's MC'd for TC and the like.... Your an internet bitch and your posts are making me:grrrrr:

lol

I didnt want to post in this thread anymore, I have said my bit and thats it. You seem to be the one obsessed with me and what ive said in a thread that you have no interest in.

http://www.myspace.com/djtreazon

lol dont talk to me you little pussy.

Last edited:
lol dont talk to me you little pussy.

2006917173852.JPG

dvs is pathetic ive herd him live loads of time and hes boardline soso to shit

i was at the b2b valentine and god did he spoil a good set

Basically in my opinion, mc'ing is not just standing up on a stage shouting random shit or the name of the tune playing to the audience, its more or less rhythm and rhyme. Mc dvs is not the only one guilty for this (i will not point or name call) but that kind of mc'ing really does piss me off! Stop it! Im trying to listen to this stonking tune!

I took da time 2 check out your page. I couldnt find the audio/ it didnt play automatically. Also the writing needs to be a different colour. Cant see shit bruv

^^what person would pay anyone that kind of money to stand and chat on the mic, I'd expect you to stand on one hand, juggle with your feet and mc for that money

Last edited:
Sounds good, but its just the same old shizzle as 100000 other MC;'s around at the mo' really innit.

i interviewed Dynamite about 5 years ago. he summed it up. A good MC is about originality!

Last edited:
I got clash of the titans 07 pack and i think DVS owns the nicky B set and dosn't do any damage to the baron & cyntific set. Hes growin on me and i can see potential! Fuck the Haters

actually i remember listening to a set with him on it and it was quite good, shame i can't listen to hazard from valentines without wanting to smash my speakers :(

dvs mate stop complaining about who u get put with for sets and stuff. if ure an mc u should do ur job not complain that uve bin stitched up with sumone whoeve uve not worked with b4. it shouldnt matter anyway an mc's lyrics should flow with wotever the tune or regardless of the dj involved. dunno how u got booked for sanctuary, i mc for fun and im not biggin myself up in anyway but i would rinse u mate. sorry!!

Popular opinion is i'm the worst MC around.. maybe so..

I value all opinions, nothings negative, just felt i should post a snippet of audio for those hwo haven't actually heard me.

Check the audio on this guys page..

http://www.myspace.com/djmagnum44

sort ureself out mate, how did u get booked for sanctuary? stop complaining about getting stitched up with blackmarket or wotever, u should b able to mc on wotever tune or dj. i would rinse u bruv

why name yourself after a popular brand of shoe ? a bit cleashayed ? didnt you fancy being called mc etnies or mc dc or how about mc vans ???

i've got the clash of the titans pack...and DVS is good, i mean, u must admit that there is worst...Bassman for example...he's rubbish...BIG UP!!!

Bassman for example...he's rubbish

i don't have much of an opinion on bassman but i would much rather have him than dvs up on stage for 4 hours

MC's (and all the idiots who put MC's before tunage) have to realise that unlike the mainstream the music isnt there to complement the lyrics but the other way round, the MC is there to compliemnt the DJ

It's far easier to call oneself an MC than a DJ purely because if an MC is poor most ppl will either not notice or care but if a DJ has a poor set then ppl will leave the room and come back when he's done

No disrespect to any good MC (and there are enough out there) but you need to be in the top 20 or so DJs in the country to get a set at 1Nation but i'm sure we will be hearing many a shit MC for years to come

Back
Top Bottom