DVS MC.. make ya own mind up.. Pure hype?

look yea give da geezer a break i personally think all da mcs r shit even skibba but drum n bass wouldnt be da same without em. so wot if dvs is shit to most people, dat what makes the best the best! i just think they all chattin shit none of em can rhyme properly they just ravers like the rest of us. if you were up there fucked out your head wot sort of shit would you be chattin? big the man up for gettin onto the stage with da big bois of da scene. like da man says at least he turns up 2 perform! it pisses us off when skibba or eksman dont turn up on the nite. you keep goin dvs mate i might not like your style, but i like your attitude towards da scene...keep it up bruv! nuff said. :rave:

I aint wading into this but what I will say is the "I wana see what people who diss MC XXX could do themselves up there" isnt a valid argument if you ask me. I think, in the main, MCs do what they do because they believe they have a talent for it and we put ourselves up for criticism an praise from people regardless of their own ability, just like any other performer. So basically everyone has a right to say whether an MCs shit or good, that's the risk of the job. Having said all of that, I aint passing judgment on DVS as I havent yet heard him.

dvs it takes time to learn any art so take all the bad points and good ones and do what is best for you. you must be doing sum thing right to get booked at raves but it is true some times when a good tune is on and a mc just wont shut the f--k up

I been followin this thread but didnt really wana get involved, I'm not a fan of most MCs but to be honest i like dvs, he sounds a bit different, allways sounds like he is havin fun, seems like a nice bloke and clearly has alot of love for drum and bass. And i know i have definately heard a hell of a lot of worse MCs.

Keep doin your own thing DVS

Why do soooo many people spend sooo many hours, and days.. talking about me? I'm just a normal dude who's managed to break into the scene... something that everyone says can't be done... but i've gone and done.. shouldn't it inspire others? not create hatred and a love for speaking about me cos there's nothing better to do?

see my other post on another website..

http://www.dontstayin.com/groups/jungle-drum-bass-humans/chat/k-2165149

Last edited:
Why do soooo many people spend sooo many hours, and days.. talking about me?

:wtf:

You have created a thread about yourself, therefore people are going to comment on your MCing abilities. I haven't passed judgement yet as I haven't heard you.

This is a drum and bass forum where people discuss drum and bass, and as I understand, you are part of the drum and bass scene... So inevitably, people are going to talk about you.

I bet you get off to it anyway... :nurr_nur:

:wtf:

You have created a thread about yourself, therefore people are going to comment on your MCing abilities. I haven't passed judgement yet as I haven't heard you.

This is a drum and bass forum where people discuss drum and bass, and as I understand, you are part of the drum and bass scene... So inevitably, people are going to talk about you.

I bet you get off to it anyway... :nurr_nur:

Look.. a trend started on nuff forums of people talking about me.. i understand it.. it's cos i'm the newest name on One Nation line ups.. so i just gotta deal with it.. I wanna hear my set from the last Clash of the titans.. tried harder to please the tape pack people.. waiting for someone to bloody upload!!!

no, he did actually ruin it, he did the same on hazard and TC from the valentines b2b special, :grrrrr:
i'm not saying he's useless, i just haven't heard him tear up a set yet

you ruined the Hype tranzmission set

the main MC's had walked off the stage and i was the only MC left in the building. By which time i was rather stoned and tired. It's no excuse i know, but i do apologise for it. it makes me cringe to hear it too.

I was on for a total of 3.5 hours that night.. check the pack.. Fresh, Chase n status, Zince, Blackmarket & someone else i can't remember...

that's a fair reason, but could u post up a link to a set where you ripped it so we can get a taste of what ur capable of, it would be appreciated :uberlaugh

Nothing personal, just the fact he aint a good mc. Anyway you're right this this getting boring. Will check the clash of the titans sets and see if he has taken any advice people have given him.

Who are you? I've been to Clash, 1N, and any other big rave you care to mention and I ain't never seen your stoopid ass on the flyer. I think you jealous... Fair play to DVS, can't say that I'm feelin' his flow that much, but hey he's MC'd for TC and the like.... Your an internet bitch and your posts are making me:grrrrr:

Last edited:
it's better than the other sets i've heard. but respect for getting up on stage in front of 5 thousand and keeping you're cool, not sure that i could

Back
Top Bottom