DVLA YOU THIEVING FUCKIN CUNTS!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Sammy Dexcell, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

***Warning this thread contains anger*****

Ok i just need to vent an im kinda lookin for some good advice from any1 in the know???

I woke up today to find that my car had been clamped, its parked in a dead end road well off the main road, with no tax.

So here's my problem firstly i hav been in spain since the tax ran out, i left uk on the month it expired an didnt hav any forms to do the tax/sorn online so wen i eventually came back (2months later) i tried to tax it an the forms had expired an i also found that my logbook had mysteriously gone missing (or is still in spain) i know im registered to the car (as ive already been stopped) an i have the original slip for the registration but apparently that is not good enough an i need the doc ref no off the log book which if i apply for will cost me a bit an take 6-8weeks to arrive!
    Now the fine is 100 within 24hrs an 260 thereafter plus a surety charge of 160 if i dont produce a tax disc, an they hav the right to clamp me again after 24hrs if i still dont hav tax.

Ive checked online but i cant find a direct link to a human at the DVLA to bitch at to see wat i am or am not entitled to be doin??

Any ideas any1?

A friend is sayin to pay it off then take the number plates off an park it on a driveway?

TBH all i wanna do is pay for the fuckin tax but i think its retarded to wait 6-8weeks for a log book?!
    Is there anyways around this, or are they seriously allowed to get away with this shit!?
    DVLA CUNTS! :ban::ban::ban:

2. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

No idea what you can do about that, but im sure a fart to each and every one of their faces would feel pretty damn good!

3. safety

safety double safety

shazzam

can you feel the magic? the magic's coming

4. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Ouch!
    Hope Spain was good.

5. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

If you're not driving it at all and it's not taxed etc then you should definately register it off the road man. I know you said something about that but it needs to be done bro, like your mate said it needs to be off the road completely, on a driveway or something cause they are twats like that and will have you for it.

I'm not sure where you are sleeping/staying atm, someone said you've been staying over at some dude's house who goes by the name of 'Pile Driver'? Anyway, try this link, got all the local offices in England.

http://www.dft.gov.uk/dvla/contactus/localoffices/findnear/england.aspx

It says something about the main office being in Swansea so if you have no luck locally then have a go ringing the Swansea one.

6. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Ring Swansea butt!

7. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

For some reason I always imaged you working for the DVLA Brof.

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Your friend is correct, just for the time being, get it on somebodys driveway & declare it off the road, even if you intend to then re-tax etc & put it back on the road...

It will stop all this bullshit for the time being.

As far as the charges incurred so far, I think you will be liable for them to be honest, but goto a Citizens Advice Bureau, they will tell you in minutes.

Good luck man, I fucking hate the DVLA too.

9. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

dvla are a bunch of wankers taking shite loadsa money off us!!! Its always the people that arent "really" commiting crime that get fined aswell. Easy targets. Watch road wars and watch when they are in a pursuit they have to stop an dnot chase. So they will get away with it when there car is stolen, not taxed, not insured and driving like a twat. Where as yours is not taxed and just sitting there n u have to pay through the nose. Wankers, they just want money money money n they dont care how.

Not really help but adding to the anger!

Post your anger

10. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I don't hate the DVLA. I hate my brother as he made me put points on my license when he was speeding in the family car. Any more and he gets banned and he can't drive to his matches. I had to take the fall.

TNUC.

11. maggers

maggers I've been naughty, I'm banned

DVLA are known to be a massive pain in the insurance industry aswell, every insurer hates them

12. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Could you not do the speed awareness course? Or had you already previously been caught speeding?

13. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I just took the points on my license. I didnt lose it or anything. They didnt offer my any shit like that. my license is clean and I don't drive. it's just that I am insured on the car and it was the 'best solution'

14. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

My mum did the samething for my little bro the other week, but they offer a chance to do a speed awareness course if you haven't been caught speeding before and have a clean liscence, you just have to pay £60 or something and you dont get the points, but if you get caught speeding again you get 6 points rather than 3.

15. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I swear they have "how can we wind the public up" meetings.

If you pay this, you get off that, but next time we'll come round & gang rape your Grandmother to death.

I understand they're between a rock & a hard place, but its the dictation of the rules that piss me off, they would get less peoples backs up if they just dished out the points/fines & got on with it.

16. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Fuck. This was a while ago mind. I wish I would have known. I was at uni so they didnt tell me about fucking speed awareness.

bastard fuck family.

17. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

SIMPLE!!....LET THE TYRE DOWN AND KICK IT OFF!!!

18. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

HAHAHA

19. stfc_lad

stfc_lad Member

Does that really get clamps off???

20. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

My advice exactly (y)