Dustek's 174 Trek Journey Into Bpm

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
A collection of proto-jungle, jungle and modern era tracks with their bpms going up from <130 to 174. I'm not putting up a tracklisting at this time because I want the tracks to be a surprise. But you'll find A Guy Called Gerald, Congo Natty, Goldie, Remarc, M-Beat, Omni Trio, Roni Size, Renegade, Aphrodite, High Contrast in there. Track list is in the mp3 info once you download.

Tracks increase constantly in bpm - which also leads to a similar chronological progression - though this breaks down towards the end. This is more of an experiment than a proper set but some people like it already.

93 mins and 320 320kbps for your listening pleasure.

Here.

Last edited:
on d/l now will feedback onit once ive had a listen man
very different and original

If you want the tracklist, highlight the text between here Wickedest Sound, 28 Gun Bad Boy, Tribal Bass, Terrorist, Renegade Snares, Inner City Life, Burial, Out In The Streets, R.I.P., Emperor Selassie I, Incredible, Good Old Days, Spread Love (Nu:Tone Remix), Brown Paper Bag, The Lighter, Walk This Land, Let The Music Play, Fingerclick, Can't Punish Me, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Dubmoods, 174 Trek. and here.

I like this mix (y) biggup blad, and it was fun to listen to it cuz you didn't know the tracklist I had these "aaaaaaw daaaamn" feelings while listening :teeth:

Tracklist:

Wickedest Sound, 28 Gun Bad Boy, Tribal Bass, Terrorist, Renegade Snares, Inner City Life, Burial, Out In The Streets, R.I.P., Emperor Selassie I, Incredible, Good Old Days, Spread Love (Nu:Tone Remix), Brown Paper Bag, The Lighter, Walk This Land, Let The Music Play, Fingerclick, Can't Punish Me, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Dubmoods, 174 Trek.

Back
Top Bottom