Dust

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
It's ruining my life. Gets fucking everywhere! I got a very small room so only takes about a week before my decks and records have a fine coating.

Been cleaning with a dry cloth but doesn't seem to be picking it all up.

What's the best solution or product for easy and thorough dusting? I was thinking of getting a can of compressed air but i'm not sure how long the can would last so could be expensive.

dust covers! life saver trust me. i was using compressed air to get it all the cracks an duster wipes for months then moved in a tiny flat with my girlfriend and invested in sum dust covers, now i love em saves me so much time!

Last edited:
dust covers! life saver trust me. i was using compressed air to get it all the cracks an duster wipes for months then moved in a tiny flat with my girlfriend and invested in sum dust covers, now i love em saves me so much time!

I'm using the technics dustlids, i'm also talking about the dust that gets on the top of the lids and in between the bits of the mixer. Good shout though i'll try and find a nice fabric cover for the mixer

peel off all of your skin - i heard that like 70% of dust is dead skin cells, no skin - no dust. Problem solved and all you'd need was a potato skinner!

Just an old t-shirt or sheet over the mixer like jungle said mate. I never use to cover the Technics with anything, just the standard lids. The edges and tops of the lids get dusty, but TBH that doesn't really matter, just as long as the decks themselves are dust free. I know it's a pain in the arse but always put the dust lids back on after a mix, it saves a lot of ballache later on.

How are they treating you anyway?

Just an old t-shirt or sheet over the mixer like jungle said mate. I never use to cover the Technics with anything, just the standard lids. The edges and tops of the lids get dusty, but TBH that doesn't really matter, just as long as the decks themselves are dust free. I know it's a pain in the arse but always put the dust lids back on after a mix, it saves a lot of ballache later on.

How are they treating you anyway?

Perfect cheers for asking. So glad I bought these from you and didn't risk another ebay purchase. Finally got my money back for the broken ones so all is well.

Never take the lids off anyway as they don't seem to get in the way as my table's high enough.

dust-margery-dawes-little-britain-demotivational-poster-1217358276.jpg

Back
Top Bottom