Dusky - Yoohoo (LTJ Bukem Remix)

[MENTION=22415]Toejam[/MENTION] it doesnt really change the fact that he is a cunt who rips off artists, defrauds his paying subscribers and uses a Panamanian bank account to protect his ill gotten gains. Plus i really recommend not getting so heated over someone elses opinion. Me calling him a cunt on a public forum isnt worth losing your shit over. I never said he owed me anything and yes, he did produce some excellent music once upon a time, but he is still a cunt, and all im doing is letting the cunt know that he's a cunt by yelling cunt at the cunt, on a public forum...

[MENTION=22415]Toejam[/MENTION] it doesnt really change the fact that he is a cunt who rips off artists, defrauds his paying subscribers and uses a Panamanian bank account to protect his ill gotten gains. Plus i really recommend not getting so heated over someone elses opinion. Me calling him a cunt on a public forum isnt worth losing your shit over. I never said he owed me anything and yes, he did produce some excellent music once upon a time, but he is still a cunt, and all im doing is letting the cunt know that he's a cunt by yelling cunt at the cunt, on a public forum...

Lol, I guess someone deleted their post

Cannot stand Bukem for how he has become. I just refuse to buy anything by him or on his label. That's the only way to voice your opinion without calling him a 'c***'!

I guess that's a no to the vinyl release then.

Shame would have been nice to use the two tracks to switch from House to DNB :(

Back
Top Bottom