Durex "Minty" Condoms

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Aprt from being the last pack in the Garage at 3pm I'd never have considerd these...apart from being designed for a small child and threrfore too small, the minty tingle one is probably like washing ur bits with Listerine. Certainly didn't agree with eth Girl !!!
Be Warned !!! :nutkick: o_O

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Stedfast said:
Aprt from being the last pack in the Garage at 3pm I'd never have considerd these...apart from being designed for a small child and threrfore too small, the minty tingle one is probably like washing ur bits with Listerine. Certainly didn't agree with eth Girl !!!
Be Warned !!! :nutkick: o_O

lolza
thats like putting the medicated gold bond pon teh fellers

:mad: :mad:

mesh

VIP Junglist
I demand elaboration Stan. What were you doing in a garage at 3am? n'why do you object to combining sex and hygeine :teeth:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
It was one of those car shag things but didn't fancy paying for a full interior valet on teh car ...uusally those recycled inner tubes are not needed as I have a trustworthy girl

But trust me they are called Tingle...they should be called stingle !!!

At least mates are a reasonable size and cover more than my bell end !!!:mr_cool:

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
a real gentleman would always carry a condom then you wouldnt have to trek to a garage at 3am and risk the minty condom! :D hence as a lady i always carry condoms not just for me but for anyone that might need one. can't rely on men these days :teeth: