Duppyman DnB - New hype kind of jump up tune, bringin back an oldie :P.

Yo, I didn't realize you were money's buddy, he showed me a few of your tracks last night, I was feeling all of them, especially liked the positive vibes tune, good work man

Haha this tune's kind of a joke guys, admit it's right hilarious at least.

Glad to hear you like my shit Marky. All the real junglists around here seem to be up north so I'm glad you're diggin' it.

Haha this tune's kind of a joke guys, admit it's right hilarious at least.

Glad to hear you like my shit Marky. All the real junglists around here seem to be up north so I'm glad you're diggin' it.

Lol yeah I know what you mean, we played those tunes last night there's some fat basslines there, do you have these tracks in wav? Money showed up here with a keg today so it might be a sloppy one

hahaha yeaa the ones he has are MP3 but all my tunes on soundcloud are WAV and I have all the originals if you want some. He actually got the keg too ehh he was talkin about not spending money so he could go all out up there. From what I hear when don't you guys go all out though haha sounds like some good times ahead

......really not my cup of tea. And I can't rate anything else about it because it's mary had a little lamb. Sorry.
However, I did listen to Jah Jah is coming, and it was really smooth, good job :D I recognise the sample from somewhere else also. I thought it could do with a touch more sub too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom