DUOSCIENCE EP EXTVIPG14 (EXTENT V.I.P RECS) OUT NOW!

ExtentRecs

bizz handler
Extent V.I.P Recordings are proud to announce The Duoscience EP ft Duoscience

Ok so Extent V.I.P Recordings are back again with another banging release and this time round it’s from just one of our freshest signing (Duoscience)
Duoscience is one of brazils most promising artist amoung a few other on Extent to land on the scene and surely knows how to do his thing when it comes to producing the goods and he most certainly has for this release.
The (Duoscience EP) is a slight bit on the moody side but subtle at the same time keeping all tracks on a nice level... not to in your face n not too dark just right ,with plenty of big boy bass lines and strong rushing drums n lots of exiting sounds ,all tracks are proper steppers and work well with most other sounds that’s out there at the moment on the deeper n darker side of things ,Duosciense is a very promising artist to be looking out for in the future also currently having some top releases out with Luvdisater Recordings and working around the scene with some of the best underground artists out there at the moment on some serious collaborations...... This guy is makin a stand believe.

We at the Extent Group hope each and every one of you enjoy this release and would like to say thanks to all the team for the persistence n making the releases possible each month from both labels and you artists thats stayed strong beside us and patient....... Not forgetting the public support n supporting labels..... You will see a few more releases from out of the Extent Group before the end of 2010 and look faward to unleashing some fresh sounds from many great artists signed to Extent ,also in the new year of 2011 we will be launching our all new website with many exiting features for all indeed.........To be continued.........

Have faith in what you do n stay Extensive

Tracks on the Duoscince EP are as followed
1. Delux / 2. 2a Via / 3. Bravia / 4. Free For Live

LISTEN TO HERE ON SOUNDCLOUD

PREVIEW DUOSCIENCE EP

THE TRACKS ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY HERE

BUY DUOSCIENCE EP

382-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom