Duo Infernale - Pipe Dreams

dnbforum said:

this choon got me in the first 4 bars.... i'd be interested to hear all of it, the intro's gorgeous, .... but to be honest i kinda expected more from the first drop, the intro's soooo good that i was expecting some kinda rassclart bass to drop in and it seemed a tad weak......but christ, i want this choon anyway...

feedback on choons are hard, cos people either think you're criticising or praising.....but as i've been told the best ansa to this one is to be honest and give constructive feedback, that's what i'm trying to do.....

the production on it sounds rounded and full, lovely choon.... big things on the horizon i fancy.....

big ups, really like this.....

well, ill comment as i always have... this is just MARVELOUS, from the very first second to the very end!

BIG BAD BOH! KEEP IT UP BADWBOYS!

Dan MIRACLE said:
great tune! :love: this definitely deserves a release imo...someone sign it!
kthnxbye. :2thumbs:

yeah, we all are waiting for sumone to sign this, but as much news ive gotten from duo boys no-one seems to be intrested enuff to release it

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

wish sumone would though get this piece signed and released, coz these boys need a break... they've but soooo much effort into these tunes, its just a shame that most of the world wont know about these tunes :cry:

Last edited:
djrene said:
give it time .... I'm confident this will get picked up

hopefully!

maybe after the alice keys bootleg + siren on the flip release things will pick up! if thad does happen then i gotta say that label owners & distributors are MORONS! :lol:

:jerkit:

Back
Top Bottom