Dumped After 2and a half years

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
THanks Apples !!

Yeh amicable but not really sure what to say .. ...n e way shout to Jenna Taylor getting read out made me feel a bit better...and time is a healer so hell if I am a bit queit u know why

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
THanks Apples !!

Yeh amicable but not really sure what to say .. ...n e way shout to Jenna Taylor getting read out made me feel a bit better...and time is a healer so hell if I am a bit queit u know why
haha yes that was very funny
yes on the time!
well whenever i post on here for advice or just a rant peeps have always come up trumps and totally made me feel better. thats why i love it here sigh!
keep smiling and don't bottle it up, its ok to be sad :)
love for you xx

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Chin up mate.
Hang out with your mates, do what you love best, and have lots of rebound sex. You'll soon be back to your board trolling self again :thumbsup:

mesh

VIP Junglist
I feel for you mate. You're a legend so in time some other lovely lady will realise this. Its all part of the tapestry of your life

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Chin up mate.
Hang out with your mates, do what you love best, and have lots of rebound sex. You'll soon be back to your board trolling self again :thumbsup:
:word:

And don't listen to sad music or smoke da herb too much, both will make you down unnecessarily.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Thanks for all the nice wishes guys. Doing my best ...I'm sure I'll be over it in a while, and in the meantime I had better sort my life out...

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Thanks for all the nice wishes guys. Doing my best ...I'm sure I'll be over it in a while, and in the meantime I had better sort my life out...

had to sign in for this reason ................. [ so lay off the digs ]

anyway ......

@ stedfast ...

chin up bro,40 miles of long hard road as you know,but the doesnt have to be hard,it just depends in how you think about it... now your brain [thought] could be full with mixed emotions and the ovious why !!! questions ...

now if your lady has split due to another guy i can say thats gunna be tougher to get over,thats the competitive nature of some and theres guys out there that only leech on to girls already in relationships because it that feeling of i got one over that person ... life is cruel like that and i for one hope that it wasnt that way ....

the other way it could be is even though you know she loves you and hay you love her as people your growing apart,wanting different things blah blah ... this process is just one of understanding that your relationship was like a flower in a field growing wild,it servived the good weather and bad becoming yearly your relationship flowered on its own accord ........ but for some reason unknown by you etc that flower was picked,as you know with picked flowers they only last a max of a 28 days ...

if this was the case bro,just inbrace the good times,we all have bad times with in a relationship as nothings perfect,just remember one thing that you *were friends in the 1st place* and you should always be friends , dont do what i did once and when i got dumped i spammed her number email address on every date forum i found ...

yes i got dark,and revenge for kerbing me .... alas still to this day we aint got no chance of being friends lol ...... i lived n learnt trust me ........

dont think with emotions thats all im saying,,,,find something to focus that free time,dont sit n dwell on the ???????????? just take that negitive nrg and turn it into positive nrg ,,,,,,, ite sir ........

you take care ok sir tpi ///////////// sign out bye

Flatmatt

VIP Junglist
and in the meantime I had better sort my life out...
Good luck bro, hope things pan out like!

on the plus side, i'm trying sort my life out cos i've succesfully managed to make it a nightmare without the assistance of a female - at least you've got somebody to blame! :nutkick:

Take care man, don't do anything stupid, you'll end up being a proper mess like i am :teeth: