Dumbest accidents & injurys you,ve had !!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by shadowdemon1990, May 8, 2008.

1. shadowdemon1990

shadowdemon1990 Original Nuttah

here's a few from me .........
    well when i was about 9 or 10ish i was sat on a pushbike with my older cousin on the back steering going down a fat hill and i meen a big hill he goes there,s a car (we didn't have any brakes either) so me not thinking stuck my foot in the front wheel flipped over the handle bars went face 1st in2 the floor with my cousin and my bike landing on me after :shake: all i remeber was my head cracking the floor and ended up being driven to the hospital by some squaddie my cousin tells me after he was joking about the car :mad: so anyway get 2 the hospital felt well dizzy and my head was bleeding so i went straight in xrays blahblah the nurse tells me i have a fucking STONE in my eyebrow and if it was like 1 or 2 cm closer i could have been blind this made me more dizzy !! she like gave me some pain killer stuff it knocked me rite out then i remeber wwaking up with her lent over me another woman holding my head still with a fucking needle in my eyebrow trying 2 yank it out it was awful remember hearing the needle like cruntching against bits of grit etc any the stone came out she asked if i'd like to see it i was like nooooooooooo anyway i looked at it it was tiny and literally spotless !! dunno wtf i decided to right this :lol: anyway your stories :D

2. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

i conceeded a goal n i got angry so i punched the post n broke 2 knuckles

i had to carry on playing though..it fucking hurt lol

3. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Stabbed myself in the hand with a pencil, staple my finger to see what it felt like, and smashed my front teeth slipping over in a snowball fight ..all good clean stupidity

4. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

broke both wrists in 1994 at hillingdon skislope snowboarding when a landed a late 180 ... i didnt call ambulance , instead i drove my car all the way from uxbridge to high wycombe on the m40 in 1st gear .. the 30 min journey took just over 2hrs and you should of seen there faces walking into a hosp in snowboard gear ...

went back a few times after that when the ski slope open in high wycombe

things you do when your young aye lol .......

5. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

first day of work when i was 16... riding home on my scooter.... was pulling away from a car going up a hill near my house... looking in my mirror thinking, wow im winning!!..... looked forward and crashed into a tree.

blacked out, and woke up with my head scraping on the pavement (wearing helmet ovbiously...)

becos of it, i chipped off a bone in my ankle... had to have an operation to get it out.. 3 yrs physio tharapy, and now i got arthritis in my ankle:p

so, lesson, NEVER thinking your winning a race, when on a 38mph scooter:rofl:

6. shadowdemon1990

:lol::lol::lol: there sum funny fuckin stories haha
    oh yh and i was filling up my zippo (petrol lighter) with petrol from like the petrol can things for lighters filled it up and i was chatting to my mates at the time put the case on the lighter went to light my lighter and my mates were like NOOOOOODONT LIGHT IT i was like what and lite it my hand went up in flames i didnt relise i poured the petrol all over 1 of my hands i was waving it around and it wouldnt go out so i wrapped my hand up in my mates skool shirt and it finally went out i had 2 keep my hand in a cup of ice or very cold water for like 2 days :( literally awake for 2 days straight with fingers in water nasty lol

7. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

lmao!
    i remember i was at bedfont lakes with a few mates..they rode thier bikes down the stairs n i didnt cos i had no breaks so i went down the side(hill)
    n i didnt realise there was a ditch at the bottom..i shouted oh shit as my front tire hit the ditch...i flew about 2 or 3 metres before landing on gravel and grazing my knees elbows shoulders FACE and stomach.
    it didnt hurt that much as it was as funny as fuck...if only i got it on video

8. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

i moved me bed to the other side of my room an wen my alarm went off in the mornin i woke up an smacked me head on the wall an gave myself a concusion an fell back asleep!

9. shadowdemon1990

lmfao thats sum funny shit
    i'm gald as fuck i made this now :D

10. Da'DGee

Da'DGee Scousebuster

Cut my balls while shaving.

11. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

:word: :(

never did it again.

PRO TIP : BEARD TRIMMER WITH THE GUARD ON!!!!!!!

12. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Fell off the couch while shagging a bird and broke my coccyx.

True story.

13. mansell

mansell husk basically*

I fell off my old pony... it dropped me in a ditch (lined with rail way sleepers..), I cracked my cheekbone, knocked out cold... and broke my wrist!
    I fucking love horses...

14. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

i dont shave mine, i just trim them.... with scissors, all that loose skin and scissors dont mix :shake:

i use my bro's hair trimmers now, shh dont tell him!!

15. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

broke my middle finger in thailand telling the story about what a donkey punch is, im getting to the end right, and im like 'so you pull out your cock, stick it in her ass and PUNCH her in the neck' and on PUNCH i do a demonstrative downwards swing which i happen to land on the tip of my middle finger, bends it 90 degrees backwards in the wrong direction and swells up to thrice the size in like 10 seconds. man that was dumb, my left hand was incapacitated for 6 months after that.

16. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

i cut my friends balls while shaving :teeth: blood was everywhere

hahahaha you a legend blad, fffffuuuuuuuck that must've hurt

17. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Same. OWWWWWWWWWW.

18. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Fucking kills don't it? The worst thing about breaking your coccyx is waking up in the morning frozen in a foetal position and any attempt to move from said position resulting in brutal agony.

19. safety

safety double safety

you know that thing you do when you're at school and you crouch down and hyperventilate then stand up and get an 'ard kid to fold your arms across your chest and press you really hard against a wall to cut off the air supply to your head till pass out? i did that and took a chunk out my scalp on the corner of some cabinet.

i also nearly ripped my nose off my face trying to somersault thru my mates legs while he did a handstand, but that's another story.

20. safety

safety double safety

and they love you by the sounds of it