Duduk - ID

Track is ..

• Good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Sinus , I'm new here so I don't think my opinion count a lot.
Anyway I like the intro , it's interesting and it creates good expectations.
I personally don't like tough the synth that kicks in at 0:23 and I think the drums should start earlier in order to "fulfill" the expecations I was taliking about before
you created with the intro , maybe with a good build up.
In the other side I like both drums pattern and sound and the bass too , really aggressive.
Again , it's just my opinion , but I think the track has a good potential if refined.

Keep up the good job.

Peace

Hi Sinus , I'm new here so I don't think my opinion count a lot.
Anyway I like the intro , it's interesting and it creates good expectations.
I personally don't like tough the synth that kicks in at 0:23 and I think the drums should start earlier in order to "fulfill" the expecations I was taliking about before
you created with the intro , maybe with a good build up.
In the other side I like both drums pattern and sound and the bass too , really aggressive.
Again , it's just my opinion , but I think the track has a good potential if refined.

Keep up the good job.

Peace
Any opinion is important for me, tnx for that.
Have been added hats and shakers into the begining from 0:23
Maybe will add something else instead that synth from 0:23, but now, i like it so let it be in there
Again, tnx for the opinion, it's very important for me

I loled way too hard at this :lol:

Intro sounding good. Think the arp is a bit too loud and it need more reverb. Just a tiny bit. Liking the track so far dude!
Keep it up :2thumbs:
Yeah, i think so too, lil bit loud, but i work above balance, and that will be corrected.
Tnx :)
Later will upload new version

Intro is good, but rather than the sharp bass at 0.33 id of introduced a light drum building up into the sharp bass at 0.55 to really grab peoples attention before the drop The drop itself has good elements but the chords that come in later dont fit the track, and the moaning sounds are pretty weird, but I get what your trying to achieve
So keep at it, add new sounds and see if compliments - nice work though dude

Intro is good, but rather than the sharp bass at 0.33 id of introduced a light drum building up into the sharp bass at 0.55 to really grab peoples attention before the drop The drop itself has good elements but the chords that come in later dont fit the track, and the moaning sounds are pretty weird, but I get what your trying to achieve
So keep at it, add new sounds and see if compliments - nice work though dude
tnx for feedback will keep all the advices and will work for myself :)

Great start. I agree that the intro is sounding pretty good. I would just focus on building tension and crafting transitions a little bit more. Maybe some edits to the bass. Not really feeling the second b-line that comes in, but that's just me!

The bass could maybe use some more movement/modulation.

Keep it up!

I think the lead is a bit weird but fun at the same time!Also the main reese needs to be more processed!But it's ok in general! Nice try bro keep up!
How long u been producing bro?

I think it's a decent track mate. I think you should bin that arpegio/lead synth, just think of something else. Other than that if you can reign in them levels and make sure everything is the same volume I think you're on to a winner!

Great start. I agree that the intro is sounding pretty good. I would just focus on building tension and crafting transitions a little bit more. Maybe some edits to the bass. Not really feeling the second b-line that comes in, but that's just me!

The bass could maybe use some more movement/modulation.

Keep it up!
Tnx, will keep it and try to add some transitions and movement to bass

I think the lead is a bit weird but fun at the same time!Also the main reese needs to be more processed!But it's ok in general! Nice try bro keep up!
How long u been producing bro?
Yeah, few days later i understand that, that lead sounds weird too much will add something else.
Not so long, i think about one year and few months.
Tnx :)

I think it's a decent track mate. I think you should bin that arpegio/lead synth, just think of something else. Other than that if you can reign in them levels and make sure everything is the same volume I think you're on to a winner!
About lead have been answered previous reply, i think i'll place something else
tnx for answer :)

Back
Top Bottom