Tell us logikz, what didn't go down?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
So how did it not happen?

A no drug overdose?

A not car crash?

Tell us logikz, what didn't go down?
i think wat happened is he didnt choke to death on a ham sandwich!
itd be good if he did tho!

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
my name is osama bin diesel..i was the actor vin diesel but i got bittin by a radioactive osama bin laden.
it all started when i was walking down the street..a guy came upto me and asked for my autograph so i gave him it..turns out people like me because i beat people up...so i put 2 ontop of 2 and beat him up.
Then everyone hated me because i beat up someone who didnt do anything wrong.. so i put 2 ontop of 2 and went to beat someone up who did something very wrong..OSAMA BIN LADEN!
as i was fighting him he bit me...WHY WOULD U BITE THE DIESEL!
turns out he was making a bomb and got contaminated...i woke up the next day with the beard, a coma jacket and the love of caves

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
He's not dead...your thinking of his career!!! hayoooooohhhhh!!!!!!

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
my name is osama bin diesel..i was the actor vin diesel but i got bittin by a radioactive osama bin laden.
it all started when i was walking down the street..a guy came upto me and asked for my autograph so i gave him it..turns out people like me because i beat people up...so i put 2 ontop of 2 and beat him up.
Then everyone hated me because i beat up someone who didnt do anything wrong.. so i put 2 ontop of 2 and went to beat someone up who did something very wrong..OSAMA BIN LADEN!
as i was fighting him he bit me...WHY WOULD U BITE THE DIESEL!
turns out he was making a bomb and got contaminated...i woke up the next day with the beard, a coma jacket and the love of caves
Haha one of the best posts ever :lol: