Dubstepforum.com - Malware Warning?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Anyone else know wtfs going on? Don't really wana risk going on there especially as I got a virus from DOA the other week..

Its a Google Chrome warning that pops up before you get there but I'm even getting this warning on my Mac at home too using Safari..?

yea, dubstep forums too messy and unorganised. didnt no was puttin viruses on ppls computers

Anyone else know wtfs going on? Don't really wana risk going on there especially as I got a virus from DOA the other week..

Its a Google Chrome warning that pops up before you get there but I'm even getting this warning on my Mac at home too using Safari..?

got the same thing with safari. just steering clear of the forum for the time being.

yeh i got this warning today thought it was my Mac playin up obviously not then.....

Back
Top Bottom