Dubstep

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
I can't really listen to this for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting completely bored - Its good but so minimal....

Anyone else feel the same?

Or anyone wanna point me in the direction of some REALLY good sets with lots of switching or some good MC's?

I can't really listen to this for more than 30 minutes at a time without getting completely bored - Its good but so minimal....

Anyone else feel the same?

Or anyone wanna point me in the direction of some REALLY good sets with lots of switching or some good MC's?
I'd just go to a Dubstep night.

Check out FWD>> or DMZ in London. If you don't like it after that then it's not for you.

Simple as that :)

I love it but I kinda know what you mean, I find grime has a bit more edge and unpredictability to it. Also goes with a decent MC. I guess it has been splitting into various sound styles for a few years now anyway, there may be a producer or subset you will enjoy more

I've heard some Dubstep sets (in clubs) that have almost sent me to sleep...I've also heard others that I've really enjoyed, so I've got mixed feelings.

Too slow and it's lost me, if it's chopped up a bit or mixed with some grime or breaks or summat I think it can be ace.

Back
Top Bottom