Dubstep vocals (attempt)

Whys every thing got to be so loud? Have you tried mixing at lower volumes? Where is the sub? At 1:50 there it is. Also have you tried a wobble. I sure do love them. Here is a good one, that if used in similar parportions might go well with this track.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha well i really dont have a good set of speakers. i have a sharp strereo system and the amplifier has built in eq setting and i cant really really turn off the eq. hopefully i will get my monitors around this fall. And for the wobble i try to keep it old school like kinda life skream style. the distorted strumming is actually a wobble in 1/8 speed but it sounds like its a strumming guitar wich i like. but i agree it is lacking bass and wobble. thanks for the tips/suggestions! cheers!
Whys every thing got to be so loud? Have you tried mixing at lower volumes? Where is the sub? At 1:50 there it is. Also have you tried a wobble. I sure do love them. Here is a good one, that if used in similar parportions might go well with this track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the vocals too cheezy... but the other element are great. I think this would be great as a minimal techi type track without vocals.

Amazing track from start to finish. I really enjoy it and I could get a Magnetic Man feel to it. Just fix the mastering a bit, but overall an astounding track!!

Back
Top Bottom