Dubstep soundin' large

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
Is it me, or is dubstep getting bigger and bigger? Seems to be featured at more events these days, and I'm just seeing it pop up more often generally.

I think it's sick! Was at Love this past weekend (best soundsystem in NYC), and the place was packed full of heads jumpin around crazy for the stuff. Wicked night! It was Caspa (from London, I think), anyone have any recent promo mixes of his?

Fuck bad music mate. I'm gettin a bit bored of dnb at the moment not many tunes Im really feeling so I'm just caining my dubstep, fabriclive 37 (mixed by caspa & rusko) is a bad album I recomend getting it and I suggest downloading some of Distinctions Grim Up North mixes off dubstepforum.com

Yeah Caspa is huuuuuge right now...

Dubstep is way more interetsing than dnb right now..lol.

dubstep is so hot right now

for me, experienceing a proper dubstep rave converted me. it was better than any dnb rave i've been to for over a year. there are so many good nights on in london, it takes the piss.

dubstep has definately become a lot better

im likin the grimey tunes!!

kinda like dnb on wrong speed!! BIG

i reckon this could seriously blow. loads of d&b producers are now making it too, and the kids are really starting to feel it.
move over d&b

lovin this sound, picked up a few records but still dont have the knowledge of artists
ut of the few tunes i bought, spongebob by coki & crunked up by benga are easily my favourite, are there any more artists/tunes with that grimey bass?

also lovin the fact that know have a use for flips like top shotta, and plus MJ's beat it is the same speed :slayer:

Last edited:
fabriclive 37 (mixed by caspa & rusko) is a bad album I recomend getting it and I suggest downloading some of Distinctions Grim Up North mixes off dubstepforum.com

Will do, big up.

for me, experienceing a proper dubstep rave converted me. it was better than any dnb rave i've been to for over a year.

Yes.

i like it but there's something missing. hmmm

Understandable.

i reckon give it a few years dubstep could easily b as big as dnb, its still a young genre of music

I'm really feelin it as of right now, but I worry about its shelf life. Hard for me to imagine how much it could be expanded and how long it will keep my interest. I'll have to check out some more of it.

The scene is goin mentel right now
Since this year loads of big dnb producers are dabbalin in dubstep- benny page, chase and status, dkay, noisia, ed solo, mistabishi, henchman.
I think cos its slower and that its defiently easier to listen to for non dnb heads, I even heard scott mills play benga - night ffs, this was at like 4.00pm.

Ive also noticed a lot of big djs incorperate dubstep into there sets now

its a big look

i reckon this could seriously blow. loads of d&b producers are now making it too, and the kids are really starting to feel it.
move over d&b

I think that iks true..

I am seeing right before my eyes.

I know that Dillinja has been making dubstep! Breakage, Chase and Status, Benny.. to name a few...

there is anough room for both.. and i think that ther will be healthy cross over points... hopefully it will spur the dnb scene tom fix up and stop putting out shite.

Last edited:
I will guarantee this is the sickest mixtape for all you who like WOBBELY tunes, blasta's still a pretty noname producer used to be all dnb but makes the sicked wobble tunes on dubstep these days, and this mix is all that. I think this's one of the most grabbed dubstep mixtapes on dubstepforum for the last few months. Sick!!

dubstep-is-good-tracklist.jpg

http://dubstep.com.ua/mp3/Blasta-Dubstep_is_good_for_your_health-1_year_of_dubstep_mix-feb_2008.mp3

Back
Top Bottom