Dubstep Sample Pack with 100 files

Ghosthack

A few weeks ago I started to record some drum loops, then I began to make some one hits like HiHats, Claps, Snares and so on, also pads and basslines. Finally after this time I got a little sample package here, now with 100 different .wav files.

They were made mainly for dubstep and they are recorded at 140BPM, but some of them should work pretty well for Drum and Bass too I think.

The pack consists of:
7 Kicks / Bassdrums
11 Basslines
11 Snares / Claps
12 FX Sounds
12 Hats
23 Drum Loops
17 Pads
7 Percussions

Download the pack here!

I was just looking for a sample pack, any sample pack, really.
I'll check this out and start complaining - loudly - if I don't like / can find a use for any of it.
;)

I liked some of the tribal drum loops, but that's about it really...
Might use some of the pads in there too, but using samples for bass lines [and stuff] just doesn't fit my picture of what producing music should be like.

I liked some of the tribal drum loops, but that's about it really...
Might use some of the pads in there too, but using samples for bass lines [and stuff] just doesn't fit my picture of what producing music should be like.

exactly what he said

I use also mostly synthesizers for basslines instead of samples, but I think you could edit a bassline sample pretty well too.
And there are just 11 Bassline samples in the pack, the rest are loops and one hit samples.

Back
Top Bottom