Dubstep Remix Comp

yeh thanks don,
i literally just joined tonight and im usually a Rollin DnB producer but lately been venturing into some Jump Up and starting to take on some Dubstep aswell right now to please the masses and get more of a wider vibe goin on, any fingers to point towards some nice sample packs for my dubstep to get me started bro?

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Everywhere and anywhere. Google is youre friend. www.loopmasters.com have a few free demo samples and there are generally loads of places you can download loops and hits if you take a minute to search for them.

looperman.com is another good one.

theres the sample swap thread too!

Yeh cool
haha ive practically dun my remix of this jus gotta finish the sequence and add sum polish n that but im thinkin..... It dont say anywhere i cant drop a skankin DnB remix does it???.... Think i just hatched me a plan :D

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
it doesnt say anything about it having to be dubstep so im gonna assume not but the winner will be released on a dubstep label so...

tbh i have no idea...

Soundin proper dirty skank bruv... blows my shitty remix out the arena completely thats why i gotta do a dnb skank on it i never really made dubstep before so im a bit wounded with my effort tbh - im gnna hit the drawin board again i think!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
oh i forgot too say ur remix is comin along niceley the crazier the better!haha
snare seems to be lacking a bit tho
an sounds a bit fuzzy on the whole
still good tho:teeth: