Dubstep... it's kinda like this

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Remember the dinosaur picture? Here's v2:

http://bit.ly/DIKLT
blatantly another one of those american kids that think dubstep is purely that skrillex-esque sound that's dominated by high pitched screeches. Oh, looks like I was right about the american part judging by your "EDM" signature. Some dubstep is fucking banging and really does give those dark, dutty vibes. Listen to this and tell me it's all lasers and shit:

the same picture could apply to dnb if you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and had only heard the high pitched shit made by people like deadmau5 and the likes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
blatantly another one of those american kids that think dubstep is purely that skrillex-esque sound that's dominated by high pitched screeches. Oh, looks like I was right about the american part judging by your "EDM" signature. Some dubstep is fucking banging and really does give those dark, dutty vibes. Listen to this and tell me it's all lasers and shit:

the same picture could apply to dnb if you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and had only heard the high pitched shit made by people like deadmau5 and the likes.
Whats it like to be blissfully unaware of what a gigantic pulsating bellend you are?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Whats it like to be blissfully unaware of what a gigantic pulsating bellend you are?
I've told you before and i'll tell you again, STOP crying and contribute something to the thread or get the fuck out.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: thanks for the negative rep you little cum stain :)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
are you kidding, look at him! is there anything that man cant do? except not have aids. he still has to work on that a little.