Dubstep is 'pure white techno'

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
blumarten said:
Amazing. White supremacists on Stormfront debate whether dubstep is 'pure white techno' or not.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t845607

https://www.facebook.com/blumarten/posts/10151818368203211

Cheers for the find :teeth:

I've been to around 5 raves now in the Texas area and about 90% of the people that show up are complete white.

Dubstep is probable the only pure created white Techno out right now, It was created in the UK and the first known artists of the genre were white, nowadays you Dubstep artists are still around 80% white.
:lol:

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
For those who don´t know..there are different shades of white.

:rofl:
This remembered of a history that happened here in Brazil, when a white power skinhead traveled to Germany to meet his fellow white supremacists skinheads and was beaten up so badly he slipped into coma. News said the german skinheads considered him not to be "pure", as he was clearly not as white as them. And I was laughing for a week when I knew about this.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
This remembered of a history that happened here in Brazil, when a white power skinhead traveled to Germany to meet his fellow white supremacists skinheads and was beaten up so badly he slipped into coma. News said the german skinheads considered him not to be "pure", as he was clearly not as white as them. And I was laughing for a week when I knew about this.
It was a german forum where I read that "different shades of white" shit but thank god, that place vanished. They discussed it so hard and seriously, I didn´t know if I should puke or laugh.

tewky1

VIP Junglist
I remember seeing some programme about the dudes in England that take the old St George thing a bit too seriously, and they did some sort of genome test(I might have made that up, but some genetics stuff that I dont understand), and the look on the skinheads face when they told him he was mostly central african descent, like 75%, he was a broken man, good enuff BNP twot!

PRICELESS

- - - Updated - - -

That should be the litmus test for those assholes to join their site, then they would have no membership, win win, cause we all a bit of everything init

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis Hopper told us that in True Romance, in the best film scene quite possibly ever!

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I remember seeing some programme about the dudes in England that take the old St George thing a bit too seriously, and they did some sort of genome test(I might have made that up, but some genetics stuff that I dont understand), and the look on the skinheads face when they told him he was mostly central african descent, like 75%, he was a broken man, good enuff BNP twot!

PRICELESS

- - - Updated - - -

That should be the litmus test for those assholes to join their site, then they would have no membership, win win, cause we all a bit of everything init

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis Hopper told us that in True Romance, in the best film scene quite possibly ever!
In fact, most of us have african ancestry.