Dubstep heads...

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
they sound pretty sick man.
ur beats are sick.
but the best bit of advice i can give is do wat u want make sumfin different an all that.
but if thats fails just do more wobbles an shit!lol
good tunes tho man stick at it!

The Best Dubstep Ive heard come out of this Forum Bruv.

All you need to do is listen to different genres bro, especially old jungle, rare groove, reggae, dub, even guitar music like punk or the wicked bands that came out of this country in the 90's like skunk anansie etc.

I would reccomend maxim from the prodigy's solo albums also, just mix it up a bit bruv.

peace.

they sound pretty sick man.
ur beats are sick.
but the best bit of advice i can give is do wat u want make sumfin different an all that.
but if thats fails just do more wobbles an shit!lol
good tunes tho man stick at it!

Nice one, cheers mate. Im playing with loads of different sounds at the minute, just going too try and make aload of different stuff and see how it comes out!

The Best Dubstep Ive heard come out of this Forum Bruv.

All you need to do is listen to different genres bro, especially old jungle, rare groove, reggae, dub, even guitar music like punk or the wicked bands that came out of this country in the 90's like skunk anansie etc.

I would reccomend maxim from the prodigy's solo albums also, just mix it up a bit bruv.

peace.

Thanks for having a listen (y) Yeah im gonna try and incorporate alot of different sounds. I listen to a alot of different music, stuff like Portishead and Lamb, to stuff like Pig Destroyer and Misfits. Im just gonna keep at it and gradually see what comes out in the end. I will definetly check out Maxim's solo stuff, I aint heard that yet, nice one!

Nice one, cheers mate. Im playing with loads of different sounds at the minute, just going too try and make aload of different stuff and see how it comes out!

Thanks for having a listen (y) Yeah im gonna try and incorporate alot of different sounds. I listen to a alot of different music, stuff like Portishead and Lamb, to stuff like Pig Destroyer and Misfits. Im just gonna keep at it and gradually see what comes out in the end. I will definetly check out Maxim's solo stuff, I aint heard that yet, nice one!

no probs bruv, just dont get thinkin' it has to be all wobble, its a very versatile genre, and seeing as dnb has stopped being innovative it'd be a shame to see this go the same way.

but i wont get started on that 1 haha

no probs bruv, just dont get thinkin' it has to be all wobble, its a very versatile genre, and seeing as dnb has stopped being innovative it'd be a shame to see this go the same way.

but i wont get started on that 1 haha

just as well that post is in here and not the general section lol. could see a big argument starting about that

Thanks for the listens and comments. Well appreciated. Will take all advice onboard. Gonna work on more so I'll post all up and see if I progress. Gonna try a few different styles, play around abit.

Nice tracks bro. They'd fit in a mix with my first dubstep tracks :D. Really like the vocal "ahhhhHHHH" in the "Tales..." track. Soundin' good, keep at it (y).

Dutty dutty tunes. I'm thinking of starting to make my own tunes.. what software you using?

Tales of suspense is fillllth.

'Had a go at making some dubstep'

If thats just you having a go fuck knows what itll be like when you actually try :O

In the first track it lacked a bit of sub bass but thats about all i can say..

Dutty dutty tunes. I'm thinking of starting to make my own tunes.. what software you using?

Tales of suspense is fillllth.

Using Reason, Ive been using it for years but I feel like its only now I understand it properly, well, as properly as I need to know for what I do I guess... Thanks for having a listen.

Pure filth! Liking Tales of suspense alot
Nice one! Cheers for listening, glad you like, more on the way.

'Had a go at making some dubstep'

If thats just you having a go fuck knows what itll be like when you actually try :O

In the first track it lacked a bit of sub bass but thats about all i can say..

haha cheers man, gonna concentrate on dubstep more, im enjoying making it at the minute so gonna do more and more. Yeah i completely agree with the lack of sub in the first track, I think its because Ive wrote the notes in too high, so the bass isnt audible because its too high, im gonna work on it and bring them down abit. Both them tracks need alot of tweaking, but im working on a new one at the minute, a more upbeat one and I think its the best one yet, will post it up when its done. (y)

Back
Top Bottom