DUBSTEP FORUM IS GONE!!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
dubstep forum has closed down for good!
this sucks!

B

BDS

maybe it's because it was full of selfish bastards that didnt wanna help the new producer's out!!

or maybe not.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
ah well... Triple and SDM should extend make a dubstep area for the forum... in fact.... im there... gonna sort it....

B

BDS

funny how they just go on and on about bollocks and then randomly at the end go - oh yeh were closing indefinitly, bye.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
lets face it, it wasn't a patch on dnbforum anyway was it* (rhetorical question)

B

BDS

lets face it, it wasn't a patch on dnbforum anyway was it* (rhetorical question)
had a lot of good posts for production reference though im a little bit annoyed they didnt leave any of the old stuff up for flicking through.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
emailed from dubstepxclusive

A message to all members of DubstepXclusive Ez all, You might have noticed lately some small improvements in the looks usability of our site, that's just part of the v.3 that's almost finished. And the only reason we didn't have any sort of forum before was because we respected the past and the present of dubstepforum.com and there's where these things should've been accomplished. But, unfortunately, dubstepforum has no more present, aparently no future either! :(You've already heard it, the huge space dubstepforum occupied in the scene is already starting to get filled, you're hearing the buzz as we speak!We'll just try to walk on our path and develop this project each and every day if possible, and since today there's no reason we shouldn't have a forum (many said such a reason never existed, but the debate is pointless now)! So all of us should send some appreciation and positive energy to the guys at dsf, then start having fun around here! And you will, believe me, when you'll see what this forum can with all the easy html customizations that allow you to create beautiful and eyecatching posts! Also you need to check the totally wicked new chat we've also made available today! Helluva lot cooler than the old one! Stay close, more developments in the pipe! bless, dubstepXclusive kru Visit DubstepXclusive at: http://dubstepxclusive.ning.com

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I mean was there any drama?

Somebody pissing the mods/admins off? Threatening to shank them?

Oh and http://dubstepxclusive.ning.com sound like vultures. Very catchy url as well. I'm certain I can remember that at 8:30am on Monday.

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
probably gonna make a comeback like take that did.

they should do the same to dnb arena, only fuck the gay commerical dj hype sounds of the dj hype skibabee DEAL WIV THA MATTARRRRR sorta rave they'd have.

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Making a Dubstep area should be a small part. Maybe make a part that has dubstep and grime and so on. Put it into the UK section (dubstep is more UK I think)