Dubstep es muy loco!

WEWANTYOURSOUL

muroF ssaB & murD
So I'm relatively new to dnb...I've had more of a house-oriented listening history. I reluctantly downloaded a dubstep set and was floored. My personal favorite edm style is probably electro house, but dubstep is giving that sound a serious run for its money. I cannot believe how filthy (and electro-ish) the basslines are. It's a total trip.

Additionally, coming from an outsider (of dnb)...why hasn't this (dnb) sound taken off more (especially in the US). It is far more diverse than any other edm style. It seems like each sub-genre has a different flavor so that anyone who likes dancey music should be able to find something within it that they like. Just some random thoughts.

:)

So I'm relatively new to dnb...I've had more of a house-oriented listening history. I reluctantly downloaded a dubstep set and was floored. My personal favorite edm style is probably electro house, but dubstep is giving that sound a serious run for its money. I cannot believe how filthy (and electro-ish) the basslines are. It's a total trip.

Additionally, coming from an outsider (of dnb)...why hasn't this (dnb) sound taken off more (especially in the US). It is far more diverse than any other edm style. It seems like each sub-genre has a different flavor so that anyone who likes dancey music should be able to find something within it that they like. Just some random thoughts.

:)

It jolly well is isn't it :clown:

What does edm style mean?

check out kryptic minds dubstep stuff.

its the best dubstep ive ever heard.

best producers in dubstep and their dnb is sick too

true mate, Kryptics are fuckin sicko-psycho's!

love them beatses

check out L Wizz too..

Back
Top Bottom