Dubstep classics mix (none of this dr p bullshit)

No offense mate but doctor p is quite talented, not to bring anybody down but he has mastered introducing chords, harmony & brilliant arps with dirty grimey sounds quite well. every dj has their strong point and their weak point. Your obviously more into your dark grimey dirty basslines as opposed to the more uplifting and harmonic type. just my two pence.

No offense mate but doctor p is quite talented, not to bring anybody down but he has mastered introducing chords, harmony & brilliant arps with dirty grimey sounds quite well. every dj has their strong point and their weak point. Your obviously more into your dark grimey dirty basslines as opposed to the more uplifting and harmonic type. just my two pence.

Missed my point entirely.

This is dubstep from back before something had to be "filthy", "dirty" for people to like it.

My main grudge is that no one even knew what dubstep was until Sweet Shop, which in my opinion is a shitty track, and its that track that attracted a load of posing cunts to dubstep. Just look at all the comments on youtube video's. You cant glance over a comments section for longer than 3 seconds without seeing a comment about someone either shitting themselves, comparing the track to finger their sister or cumming, seriously, what the fuck. Then click on those account names, and you'll see the majority of them are like 12.

Im skint, so thats a single penny for you.

Thats youtube for you though mate, the majority of it are little keyboard warriors out to get some e-rep. I see exactly what your saying tbh, people are abit shallow when it comes to music and something has to stand out considerably for it to be attractive, whereas before you could be talented without trying to stand out like a sore thumb.

But the point i was trying to make was, i love all sorts of dubstep, but dr p is still dubstep non the less, even if it more of a commercial kind of dubstep lol.

And i agree with you, i dont think sweet shop was his greatest tune but it deserves some credit at the very least.

Thats youtube for you though mate, the majority of it are little keyboard warriors out to get some e-rep. I see exactly what your saying tbh, people are abit shallow when it comes to music and something has to stand out considerably for it to be attractive, whereas before you could be talented without trying to stand out like a sore thumb.

But the point i was trying to make was, i love all sorts of dubstep, but dr p is still dubstep non the less, even if it more of a commercial kind of dubstep lol.

And i agree with you, i dont think sweet shop was his greatest tune but it deserves some credit at the very least.

I agree entirely. But like i say, this is dubstep before it had to be filthy, or dirty, for people to like it. Just seems like recently all people care about is what dubstep track is the filthiest, with the harshest bass, or the biggest drop. Just such a shame.

Sorry mate but there are very few Dubstep artists that stick to the true dubstep style when making dirt/filth/brostep an 2 names that spring to mind at the min are Emilkay an Skream there arent many others. Doctor P is definately not one of them, if you can find me a tear out track by Dr P that can even slightly compair to Skream Kinky then fair play but other wise your just wrong.

Sorry mate but there are very few Dubstep artists that stick to the true dubstep style when making dirt/filth/brostep an 2 names that spring to mind at the min are Emilkay an Skream there arent many others. Doctor P is definately not one of them, if you can find me a tear out track by Dr P that can even slightly compair to Skream Kinky then fair play but other wise your just wrong.

Haha, like i say, my points been missed entirely, its not the artists which are annoying, its the fans who cant appreciate a dubstep track if it doesnt have a mad drop or is "filthy", "disgusting" or "dirty".

I'm a bit thick when it comes to technology so my computer isnt hooked up to my speakers. You gonna upload it somewhere?

Haha, like i say, my points been missed entirely, its not the artists which are annoying, its the fans who cant appreciate a dubstep track if it doesnt have a mad drop or is "filthy", "disgusting" or "dirty".

Was talking to Deus

Back
Top Bottom