[Dubstep] Blasek - Renewal

sup blasek

awesome stuff man, for realz

only thing id say is keep the drum beat the same throughout (it doesnt sound good when it variates)

IMO, try and find some other way of having the track go somewhere, maybe add some asian instrument or something 32 bars after the drop

but really solid shit man

sup blasek

awesome stuff man, for realz

only thing id say is keep the drum beat the same throughout (it doesnt sound good when it variates)

IMO, try and find some other way of having the track go somewhere, maybe add some asian instrument or something 32 bars after the drop

Thanks again neddez! :D

Yeah I must agree that there is a some lackness on the drums. Maybe I could figure these out. How about mixdown ned? I think that you have been a very big help for me, when you gave me a few tips about mixdowns, flux, etc. it was a superb, big ups for you! I'm really happy with my new mixdowns imho. :)

Thank you..!

Last edited:
well, with regard to the mixdown, right now it sounds good to me so i wouldnt do much.

if i was to critisise something, i can hear you have whole bars where the sub isnt playing (sub sounds really nice btw). im guessing you did that to let it breathe a bit which is good but instead id have it miss a beat here and there (you could put gaps in intelligently which would give the track another dimension)

eg. 1.22 - 1.24: no sub
1.24 - wom wom wom wom (basically the sub comes in with the 2nd kick of the bar)

i just PMed ya

Last edited:
Pretty deep man ! I liked the percussion variations :) Mixdown sounds good to. Like neddez said, definatley try and introduce a new instrument or something :D

I like this one, nice and dreamy, atmospheric vibe, the kick pattern brings a touch of funk, filtering sounds good. Good job.

vibes mate
personally i would introduce a few more synths to the intro seems a bit sparse
also a bit more processing on the current synths to make them sound a bit grittier (distortion etc)
also i recon the kick could do with a bit more low end? and then sidechaining the bass slightly to make room for it
all just my opinion, nice track mate

Agree with oversight here, kick needs much more body to it, and I reckon that oriental sound (harp?) I reckon could be hi passed a little more, and come up in volume by a db. As could the sub.

Really relaxing vibes tho man

Back
Top Bottom